Some brands we work with: Chipotle, Hard Rock, and MilkPEP, H&R Block, Dropbox, Hertz and Pella. If you’re driven by a passion to build something great, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, GALE is a great place for you. What you will be doing
- Manage long-term, marketing engagements with multiple project tracks and teams as well as a firm command of project management processes and methodologies
- You will oversee engagements that could include media, CRM, loyalty, creative components
- Seek out and understand opportunities on where we can successfully grow our business with the client
- Manage and set client expectations and ensure that everyone is satisfied
- Mentor and manage your fellow employees. We want someone who can both lead by example and also take an active interest in fostering the talents of those working alongside them
- Identify a client’s business needs and work with both the client and the various GALE teams to understand, define, and build effective and innovative solutions that generate measurable results.
- Prepared to be as much of a leader as they are a communicator and mentor
- This is an office-based role and you will spend time in meetings and briefings, as well as remaining in close contact with key clients
- You have 8+ years experience in a client services organization, preferably on projects with top tier consulting firms or interactive agencies (including web, mobile, video, brand, and strategic consulting projects)
- You possess a deep knowledge strategic planning best practices
- You have proven experience in growing a client account, understanding the client’s need and how to leverage the services our agency provides
- You have a passion for your clients’ businesses
- You’re an optimist, and have the foresight to create solutions even before challenges arise
- You have a “we before me” attitude and you unite/bring teams together
- You have a strong understanding of creative as it relates to digital project life cycles
- Someone with an intuitive understanding for how our work gets done
- You have a strong knowledge of web development technologies, technology vendors, and third-party offerings—and are always on the lookout for new ways to push our work forward
- You have gained a deep understanding and prior knowledge of working with clients to develop the creative, strategy and optimization of media plans & marketing
Our Commitment to Inclusion We believe in inclusivity and do our best work when people with diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and skills are brought together. Our Core Values are at the root of GALE’s collaborative environment and help to foster a strong community. Our Code of Conduct, Human Resources policies, and executive investment in inclusion further support and protect GALE’s inclusive workplace. GALE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Our Hiring Process We want you to be just as discerning in making your next career move as we are finding great talent to join our team. Our interview process will allow you to meet a range of people from various disciplines and domains. Please discuss with our recruiters if you require any accommodations throughout the process to help enable a smooth interview.
Apply for this job