Social Media Specialist
VELOX is on the hunt for our next addition to the team. We are looking for a Social Media Specialist who will administer our company’s social media marketing and advertising along with our enterprise clients.
This role is made for a candidate that is highly motivated, creative, passionate about everything social and has a proven track record of driving engagement in the social world. You will be crucial in connecting with current and future clients/visitors.
You will be focused on measuring and analyzing KPI’s to have a constant focus on establishing ROI. Our Social Media Specialist will be the voice of our company.
- Consistent social outreach and moderation across major social channels
- Execution of planning, strategy, and goal setting to align with client(s) goals
- Continued development of brand identity, awareness, and online reputation
- Content management across all social channels and corporate website
- Implement SEO and Hashtag strategies and generation of inbound traffic
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Work with Enterprise brands to create and implement social media strategies monthly
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology
- Identify and deliver interactions between customers and the company to ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Sprout Social
- Oversee the creation and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives
- Professional certification in Google Analytics is strongly preferred
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience in determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
We're kind of like one big (or small depending on where you're from) family. We like to work hard and have fun. We're serious about getting it right and have a lot of laughs along the way. Accountability is huge for us because the buck stops here. We don't make excuses. We're persistent and persuasive, thrive on strategy, and "always striving for greatness" is the name of our game.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Casual dress and team-building events
- Health Insurance & 401k Match
- Flexible Vacation (PTO)
- On-Site Gym
- Personal Training
- Gym Reimbursement
- Kombucha on Tap!
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 11 Days Ago
Size: Small (11-50)
Salary: $43,000 - $60,500
Location: Boise, ID