Consulting Senior Analyst: Digital Strategy
About Ovative Group
Ovative Group is the premier independent media and measurement firm in the United States. We help change makers, in fast-growing, customer-centric organizations across industries reinvent their marketing and measurement programs. We leverage our media, measurement, and consulting capabilities to help brands like Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman, Facebook, The Home Depot, CVS, Disney, and UnitedHealth Group transform their media and marketing programs. Our proprietary approach to measuring and optimizing marketing investment decisions, Enterprise Marketing Return (EMR), is disrupting the industry and setting the gold standard for customer and marketing strategy, activation, and measurement.
Recognized six consecutive years on Star Tribune’s list of Top 150 Workplaces and four years on Inc.5000’s list of the fastest growing private companies in America, we pride ourselves in always overdelivering for our clients, our teams, and our communities.
About the Team
Ovative’s Consulting team uses their diverse experience and structured problem-solving skills to solve tough problems every day and have fun while doing it. The team works directly with clients to deliver leading-edge thinking and drive change across four areas of expertise: customer strategy and activation; marketing and media strategy; measurement strategy and activation; and MarTech, AdTech, and data solutions. The team has grown rapidly, expects continued strong growth, and is uniquely poised to leverage Ovative’s digital marketing and measurement expertise to delivering differentiated strategic advice to clients.
In addition, Consulting also partners with Ovative’s media teams to provide an additional layer of strategic recommendations and insights on top of our best-in-class media planning and execution. Finally, Consulting works internally on firm-wide strategy questions to synthesize perspectives, elevate thinking, and raise the bar for what’s possible.
About the Role
The Consulting Sr. Analyst position offers candidates the opportunity to deliver customer, digital marketing, and measurement strategy projects to clients across a breadth of industries. The Analyst will play an important role conducting research and analysis in partnership with our clients and other internal Ovative teams. The right candidate will be resilient, analytical, a structured thinker, intellectually curious, and an excellent communicator.
- Manage and execute workstreams within Consulting projects including stakeholder interviews, primary and secondary research, quantitative and qualitative analysis, and slide development
- Synthesize and communicate insights, implications, and next steps
- Collaborate closely with other project team members, clients, and leadership to structure, problem solve, and iterate on project deliverables
- Communicate consulting project work outputs verbally and through the creation of high-quality deliverables such as slide decks, spreadsheets, and dashboards
- Support day-to-day client relationship management including managing workflow, agendas, and project plans
- Support broader Consulting team and Ovative initiatives including training, culture, research and insights, and business development efforts
- Mentor new junior Consulting and Ovative team members by supporting training initiatives and offering one-on-one guidance
Skills and Qualifications
- BA / BS degree and 2-3 years of experience working with clients (internal or external) to solve challenging problems
- Proven structured thinking and problem-solving skills, helping teams, peers, and clients to develop clear and actionable strategies / solutions
- Strong analytics skillset with past experiences managing financial, customer, or industry datasets to inform strategy / solution outputs
- Excellent communication skills, including business writing, small group and large-scale verbal presentations, and visual storytelling
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an ability to manage time, work independently, and thrive in ambiguous environments
- Experience in e-commerce, digital marketing, customer data and insights, customer strategy, MarTech, or other marketing discipline preferred, but not required
- Experience in retail, healthcare, and financial services preferred, but not required
- Experience at a management consulting firm or on a corporate strategy team for a large Fortune 500 company preferred, but not required
- Experience manipulating, analyzing, or visualizing very large datasets or coding in SQL, Python, or R preferred, but not required
At Ovative, we offer a transparent view into three core components of your total compensation package: Base Salary, Annual Bonus, and Benefits. The salary range for this position below is inclusive of an annual bonus.Actual offers are made with consideration for relevant experience and anticipated impact. Additional benefits information is provided below.
For our Sr. Analyst positions, our compensation ranges from $62,000 to $93,000, which is inclusive of a 15% bonus.
Benefits of Working at Ovative Group
We provide strong, competitive, holistic benefits that understand the importance of your life inside and out of work, including:
- Flexible paid vacation policy
- 401k match program
- Free parking and on-site fitness center with locker rooms
- Sabbatical program
- Charitable giving via our time and a financial match program
- Shenanigan’s day
Compensation and Insurance:
We strive to hire and retain the best talent in the Twin Cities. Paying fair, competitive compensation, with a large bonus incentive, and phenomenal health insurance is an important part of this mix. We’re rewarded fairly and when the company performs well, we all benefit.
Culture matters and we’ve been recognized as a Top Workplace six years running because of it. We demand trust and transparency from each other. We believe in doing the hard and complicated work others put off. We’re open in communication and floor plan. We’re flat – our interns sit next to VPs, our analysts work closely with senior leaders, and our CEO interacts with every single person daily. Put together, these elements help foster an environment where smart people challenge and support each other in performing to their highest potential.
Working at Ovative won’t be easy, but if you like getting your hands dirty, driving results, and being surrounded by the best talent, it’ll be the most rewarding job you’ll ever have. If you think you can make us better, we want to hear from you!
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 12 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Salary: $62,000 - $93,000
Location: Minneapolis, MN