SEO Content Writer
Blue Laser Digital is a leading full service digital marketing agency in Columbus, Ohio. We offer website Design and Development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC), Social Media and Content Marketing. We’re a mixed group of technical and creative but always collaborative digital enthusiasts who know the importance of the “work-hard-play-hard” mentality. You’ll find us busting out incredible designs and marketing campaigns for our client partner, with an occasional beer Friday and donut meeting woven in.
Sound good? Awesome. Can’t wait to have you join our team!
Who We’re Looking For:
Do you love writing? Especially on a keyboard? Do you know the importance of content with SEO and how to utilize SEO when writing for websites, blogs, marketing campaigns and more? Can you dive into the mind of a website visitor and figure out what information they want, need and can’t wait to read? Does the thought of writing for multiple industries, businesses and client partners everyday get you jumping up and down in excitement?
Then we’ve found our perfect match.
What You’ll Do:
- Research, write, and revise content for website projects, landing pages, blogs and more.
- Primarily, the SEO content writer will focus on website and SEO writing projects for client partners and Blue Laser Digital.
- Interact and get to know client partners by leading interviews (by phone and in-person) to gather the necessary insight, information, and inside-scoop for blogs, web content, etc.
- Brainstorm ideas with yourself, the internet, client partners and the Blue Laser team for content topics and campaign ideas.
- Work primarily with the Project Manager for new projects, client partner introductions and project assignments. But, of course you will interact with the whole Blue Laser team.
What Your Background Is:
- 2-5+ years of experience writing for websites, blogs and digital marketing.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills for all industries and personalities.
- Ability to adjust the message and tone of writing based on the company’s branding and unique voice.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO best practices with content writing.
- Ability to create content for the digital world that is informative, unique, optimized for search engines while being engaging, creative and valuable to the end user.
Your Personality Is:
- An out-of-the-box thinker that collaborates well with others and isn’t afraid to bring your creativity and ideas to the table.
- Sense of humor, self-starter, proactive, attentive, diligent, and organized.
- Lover of writing, business development and digital marketing.
BLD Perks (Because it’s not all about work, right?):
- Competitive salary
- We have always had flex time and work-from-home as needed and will maintain, even when Covid is forgotten (sooner the better)