Social Media Strategist
Blue Laser Digital creates extraordinary digital experiences that grow businesses and brands. We are looking for a talented Social Media Strategist to help us achieve our goals.
Our Social Media Strategists are driven to create content that inspires and moves people with compelling copy. They are deeply collaborative within every team and can easily maneuver from a client campaign in the morning to one of our own projects in the afternoon.
The Social Media Strategist’s primary responsibilities will be to plan, develop, implement, and execute comprehensive social media strategies that increase ours and our clients’ web traffic, build brand awareness and create audience engagement. Additionally, our Social Media Strategist’s are resourceful in that they can quickly ascertain a brand’s voice and tone and can craft content that has amazing results. They are idea-driven thinkers, able to identify opportunity and powerfully execute a social media campaign that brings brand-stories to life.
- Design social media strategies to achieve and/or exceed marketing targets
- Create content calendars
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content that is alignment with branding
- Administer all client social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Design and Development teams to create social “buzz”
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- Other tasks as assigned
- BS degree in Marketing (or relevant field) and 3+ years experience or equivalent experience
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Strategist or Social Media Manager
- Hands on experience leveraging social media to build brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics/analytics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build engaging content
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Copywriting experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- We’d also like you to have Google My Business experience, but it’s not necessary
You are someone that has integrity, works collaboratively and independently; you’re also a very resourceful and organized type of person that has excellent written and verbal communication skills, not to mention a passion for using social media to build engagement, along with a commitment to produce the best work possible. You’re the type of person that can laugh at our corny jokes (seriously, it’s a real thing), has a desire to have fun and enjoy sharing the new things you learn along the way. You’re flexible and reliable to meet client budgets and deadlines, and you seriously enjoy exceeding expectations at every opportunity.
Blue Laser Digital is a full-service digital marketing, design and web development agency located in the Arena District in Columbus, Ohio. We see our clients as true business partners, providing our expertise and strategy to elevate their brand, and truly serve to delight audiences.
Some of our benefits of this position include a competitive part-time salary, a flexible schedule and freedom to occasionally work from home. Of course, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this position will initially work from home and eventually transition to work in our Columbus office.
Blue Laser is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability or marital status.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 1 Days Ago
Size: Intimate (1-10)
Salary: $30 - $60 /hr
Location: Columbus, OH
Education: Bachelor Degree