Digital Account Manager
trategists to develop high-performing digital marketing programs.
We’re searching for someone with substantial experience and understanding of digital advertising (paid search, paid social, display, etc.), SEO, content marketing, social media, website strategy, and digital analytics. In addition, they should also have at least a working knowledge of brand strategy work, website production, and design.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)
- Experience as a proactive problem-solver who understands how to balance projects against budget, timelines, and deliverables.
- Thoroughly understand their clients’ business and know how they measure success.
- In collaboration with the strategy team, develop long-term strategies for each client, continuously track and monitor the success of these strategies, and lead discussions both internally and with the client to ensure there is continual momentum and progress.
- Communicate effectively throughout all stages of project plans including setting expectations and subsequent follow-through. This involves clear and concise progress reports, and conference reports outlining meeting discussion details.
- The experience and skills to develop thorough and actionable creative briefs, project estimates, proposals, and high-level timelines.
- Provide an accurate and updated forecast for each client during account management meetings.
- Review and monitor all work through the lens of our clients’ individual business objectives.
- Manage ongoing client relationships and identify opportunities for growth.
- Regularly engage with clients regarding their quarterly, annual, and longer-term business goals, industry trends, and competitive landscape.
- Have experience working with a project manager and a project management system. Basecamp project management experience is a plus but not required.
- Have the ability to work effectively from home during Central Standard Time Zone hours.
- All applicants must have a minimum of 3 years experience as an account manager at a creative services or marketing agency working with clients that utilize digital marketing programs for growth.
- Demonstrable experience leading client accounts that include managing lead generation, digital advertising, search engine optimization, and measurement, analysis, and reporting for digital marketing campaigns and associated websites. Experience managing clients with active email and/or social media strategy is a plus.
- Knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Dashthis, SEMRush, etc.)
- Be prepared to detail your experience presenting strategy and creative work.
- Outline opportunities where you were able to grow a client’s business and expand scope within an agency environment.
- Demonstrate your experience managing a robust pipeline of creative projects with diverse deliverables across multiple platforms: traditional, digital marketing, and website projects.
- Since 2020, Olive has been primarily working remotely, however, there will be occasional team and client meetings that will require you to meet in person. During these in-person meetings we follow CDC safety protocols to ensure we’re keeping our team, ourselves, and our clients as safe as possible.
- Recommended: Include results of any personality assessments (StrengthsFinder, DiSC, etc.).
Please include a document that addresses the requirements listed above, your resume, and any other materials demonstrating the value that you will provide to Olive & Company and to our clients. We will also be reviewing your LinkedIn profile.ABOUT OLIVE & COMPANY
Founded in 2003, Olive & Company is a Minneapolis marketing agency that specializes in brand strategy, web design, and digital marketing. With a focus on creative solutions and measurable results, the Olive team partners with brands throughout the U.S. to help them connect with customers and achieve their business goals.WHY WORK WITH US?
- Enjoy half-day Fridays all year long!
- Our hybrid work model (remote optional + Minneapolis office location) provides maximum flexibility to accommodate employee preferences.
- You’ll be a vital part of a growing team where your talent will be appreciated and utilized, your input will be valued, and your skills will be developed.
- You’ll be a major contributor to the success of an endless variety of projects for top-flight clients.
- You’ll have an opportunity to grow with an agency that does superior-quality work and values a healthy life/work balance.
Olive & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.
Posted: 3 Days Ago
Size: Small (11-50)
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Education: Bachelor Degree