The Project Manager leads and facilitates the beginning-to-end onboarding of digital and website projects from inception through completion. As a crucial member of the Project Management Team, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day activities resulting in successful project delivery on time and within budget for a wide variety of accounts. In addition, the Project Manager will complete all prerequisite training and certifications for the Senior Digital Project Manager role.
- Manage all aspects of a digital marketing and or website project from post-sale to launch, acting as the central communicator between sales/production and the client.
- Engage with clients to gain full understanding of goals and objectives, requirements, and project deliverables.
- Gather prerequisite information from the client in a timely manner and prepare/closely monitor project timelines to ensure projects launch on time
- Create meeting and project notes to track takeaways and responsible point persons and work to ensure tasks are successfully completed.
- Ensure that each team member is following proper processes and is able to complete deliverables according to project timelines.
- Efficiently multitask and manage multiple projects at once under tight deadlines by organizing and communicating with clients/production teams on an ongoing basis.
- Monitor day-to-day tasks and workflows to ensure they are completed on time and deadlines are met.
- Anticipate any project/task issues and alert the team members as needed, providing solutions where applicable.
- Ensure a smooth handoff of the project after launch to the Customer Success team.
- Collaborates with other team members
- Other duties as assigned
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. Able to set up and lead client meetings/calls.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Ability to react quickly to change and keep calm under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and project management tools.
- Process driven with excellent organizational skills, particularly in conjunction with workflow steps
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities and multi-task across many assignments and cross-functional teams
- Strong practical understanding of multi-media landscape & online marketing related concepts, especially as related to Websites, SEO and PPC
- Positive, team-player with superior communication skills and the ability to tactfully influence/persuade colleagues in order to reach team consensus
- Flexible and detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Problem solver: make things happen & work well with others to build constructive & effective relationships
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S./B.A.) Business, Marketing, or Management, or related field; three to five years of experience; or a combination of education and experience,required.
- Two+ years of customer service and/or project management experience or account supervision in digital marketing, including Google, Facebook, SEO, etc.
- Digital Marketing experience,preferred.
Work Conditions:This position will perform duties under normal office working conditions, including the prolonged use of a computer, office equipment, and working in close proximity to others. Essential physical requirements may include standing, walking, stooping, typing, and lifting up to 25lbs.