You are curious and eager to learn. You relish the opportunity to learn by doing in a fast-paced and demanding environment. You have experience with marketing campaigns and understand what excellent customer service entails. You thrive in a culture that is nimble, collaborative, analytical and creative.
Does this sound like you? If so, Level Agency is currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated?Account Coordinator?to join our team and we can’t wait to meet you!
The successful candidate will be a highly organized individual, able to perform multiple tasks for different teams/clients at the same time. Our ideal candidate can both administer daily activities and brainstorm innovative ideas to improve our client relationships. Level will provide extensive training, guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience
About the Position:
The entry-levelAccount Coordinator?will be part of a cross-functional team of performance marketers and will support the team by documenting client meetings, handling day-to-day client requests, drafting project and campaign briefs, and using statistical methods to analyze data and generate reports for a group of Level’s client accounts. The salary range for this position is $36 - 60K.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work and will perform the work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor visas.
- Supports performance marketing efforts for a select group of clients through project tracking, hours and media spend pacing, effective note taking, and other key activities
- Conducts market research and data analysis to guide campaign decisions and support the development of strategic marketing plans for clients
- Proficient in the execution of the Level Agency Way to deliver successful digital marketing campaigns as efficiently as possible
- Assists with ongoing and ad-hoc meeting scheduling an agenda development
- Develops professionally toward the account director and team lead roles by directly managing relationships and reporting presentations for small accounts
- Uses statistical methods to analyze data and generate reports for clients.
- Documents client meetings and shares regular recaps with action items with clients.
- Drafts detailed project briefs for client campaigns to help align agency resources around campaign objectives.
- Stays on top of recent developments in digital advertising to contribute to strategic client engagement.
- Interfaces with media managers, designers, developers, copyrighters, and third-party vendors to resolve campaign and project issues.
- Completes required certifications in various digital advertising platforms.
- 1–3 years of experience, preferably in a client services environment
- Asana, Clickup, Basecamp, or other project management tool experience is a?MAJOR?plus
- Strong analytical skills, project management organization, and attention to detail
- Adept at report writing and presenting findings
- Works well in a kinetic, deadline-driven agency environment
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Accountable for personal intellectual curiosity, staying up to speed in the dynamic, fast paced industry of Online Marketing
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Competitive compensation
- Performance reviews every six months
- Great medical benefits including vision and dental
- 401k plan with 3% employer contribution
- Parental leave benefit after 1 year of full-time service
- Ability to develop and refine skills with career advancement opportunities
- Employee appreciation programs
- 11 annual paid holidays and 15 PTO days
Change is the only constant in today’s marketing ecosystem, and it's happening FAST. Level Agency (www.level.agency) and its team of digital marketing scientists are experts at helping clients improve performance and acquire knowledge through its test, learn, and grow framework.
Test:Use design thinking principles to understand rapidly changing consumer challenges, formulate hypotheses, and develop creative prototypes.
Learn:Run experiments using lean methods that teach us more about our audiences and their preferences; measure results in real-time
Grow:Allocate additional marketing resources to exploit the new knowledge; tweak campaigns to be better every day; identify the next logical test; and run the cycle again.
Recently ranked #190 on the Inc. 500's Fastest-Growing Private U.S. Companies and one of Pittsburgh's Best Places to Work, Level Agency delivers powerful and comprehensive online solutions including multi-channel digital marketing, search engine optimization, lead generation, website development, ROI reporting, and much more.
Level Agency is an equal opportunity employer, a Military Friendly® partner, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Posted: 3 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Salary: $36,000 - $60,000
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Education: Bachelor Degree