We are looking for a Manager/Senior Manager (Marketing specialisation) to join our growing Integrated Marketing Communications team. If you like developing strategic marketing plans to target the right audiences through the right channels, conceptualising marketing campaigns and bringing them to life, managing multiple project timelines and delivering quality work, you may be the person we are looking for.
Finn Partners Singapore is an integrated marketing agency, offering a full suite of communication services spanning public relations, digital marketing, content marketing, marketing analytics and insights, and social media marketing.
As part of your day-to-day job, you will:
- Develop, maintain, and extend relationships with key clients
- Perform day-to-day management of client's project portfolio
- Develop a deep understanding of each client's business/brand in order to achieve marketing objectives
- Work with client to develop a comprehensive project brief
- Lead the development of strategic/creative proposals, and present them to the client
- Plan marketing campaigns and execute campaigns with the help of a wider team, such as content/creative team members or vendors
- Consistently meet client deadlines and quality standards for the team on projects
- Provide supervision and guidance to Specialists/Coordinators on project execution.
- Act as brand guardian for client in discussions with content/creative/production teams and 3rd party suppliers
- Create and update records in project management system with accurate and timely information for project
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 5-10years of working experience, agency experience preferred
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Constantly hones their craft in marketing and communications
- Communicates confidently with clients; leads and motivates team members; can work with multiple stakeholders, team members, and vendors to deliver a campaign
- Understands how to help B2B clients in tech, energy, and more, communicate and amplify their business
- Pays attention to details, while being able to see the broader campaign objectives
- Learns quickly, independently, and proactively
- Cares deeply about the work they do, and the people they work with
- Manages time, people, and resources effectively
- May fall short of 1-2 requirements, but is ready to challenge themselves and grow with us
We’re committed to building a healthy, happy team, starting with:
- 20 days of annual leave
- 4 days of mental health leave annually (no questions asked)
- FINN-ishing early once a month to rest, relax, and recharge
- Flexible working arrangements (in terms of hours, locations, and outfits)
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A well-stocked pantry
- Lots of fun, laughter, and love
What's great about FINN?
Work hard. Have fun. No drama.We are the most un-agency agency you will ever work for, largely because we were founded by two geeks, Yinch and Allan, who simply didn’t know better.
FINN offers the best of both worlds — the heritage of a homegrown agency, plus a global network spanning 31 cities. We’re proud of our 1,300-strong team and believe (relentlessly) in the work we do.
With us, you’ll get to support some of the biggest (and seriously cool) companies in the world.Uncover the world of endless transformation and get behind the latesttechnologies in every industry — from cybersecurity to healthcare.
Will it be fun? You better believe it. Check out ourFacebook pageand find out more about the kinds of things we get up to.
Posted: 17 Days Ago
Size: Large (501-1,000)
Location: New York, NY