1SEO Digital Agency is a full-service Digital Marketing Agency headquartered just outside of Philadelphia, PA and part of the 1SEO Family of Companies. As a Google Premier Partner, we are in the TOP 1% of ALL agencies in the US. Our #1 focus is as a client-centric agency, where we work to help our clients to grow, protect and inspire their success. Most of our team works a hybrid schedule of 3 days per week in the office located in Bristol, PA and 2 days working remote, every week.
***BEFORE you apply, please note: This position REQUIRES candidates to be able to work in our HQ in Bristol, PA at least 3 days per week. There is NO REMOTE option. ONLY candidates who are local to the Philadelphia area will be considered***
1SEO Digital Agency is looking for a UX Specialist to work alongside our innovative and growing digital marketing team. This candidate will support design & analytical teams with User Experience Strategy. The role will be based in our HQ, located in Bristol, PA. Daily workload includes, but is not limited to converting site layout design, restructuring of site hierarchy, Google Analytics / AdWords based strategy for conversions, persona development, and overall marketing strategy.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have experience with User Experience strategy
- Must have the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- Must have the ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands, and work well under pressure.
- Must have good communication skills and feel comfortable meeting with clients both in person and on the phone.
What You Can Expect From 1SEO.com Digital Agency:
* Open-floor office environment with NO cubicles whatsoever. Basketball, Foosball, Billiards, ping-pong, Shuffleboard & video games are in the employee lounge.
* A fully-stocked kitchen provided by ownership. There is no shortage of snacks & you could almost eat breakfast, lunch & dinner here every day.
* Access to the gym in our building with NO membership fee.Workout before or after work, or during your lunch break.
* The office is open from 8 am to 6 pm Monday-Friday. We offer a flexible work schedule for BOTH early and late risers
* HYBRID WORK SCHEDULE: 3 days per week in the office / 2 days per week work from home
After 90 days of Full-time employment we offer our full-time employees:
* 50% funded healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision) for the employee. Dependents can be added to the plan. Supplemental health care insurance at a reduced cost
* Earn up to 3 weeks of PTO with an additional week given at year 3 AND another week at year 5.
* You can join the 401K after your 1st year of employment, with up to a 4% match.
* Generous incentive program for each anniversary you celebrate.
Apply for this job
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 17 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Location: Bristol, PA