We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.Skills & Requirements
If you love internet marketing and are looking for a place to demonstrate your skills while finishing your degree then this could be the place. We are looking for a go-getter, self-starter and a team player to join us and help drive our company forward.
The Graphic Designer for Social Link is needed to create artwork for a variety of businesses. This position will interface with various levels of management and cross-function the intern with a host of team members while participating in all related activities and assignments. Such activities include but are not limited to, developing concepts and presenting type/font presentations as it pertains to hotel badging and brand identity. Trend research and helping coordinate property builds and other business related studies would also be expected within the internship.Responsibilities
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
We do not adhere to the traditional agency business model as we have been a full remote agency since 2008 and continue to innovate the marketing agency space. We are headquartered out of Nashville TN but there is no need for you to relocate because all of our workers work out of their home. There are times where we may have to physically get in a room but this is less than 25% of the time.
We love to help businesses succeed by offering fair rates that are not out of reach. We want to help them compete with the ‘big guys’ when it comes to digital strategy. By allowing our employees the flexibility to work from home we do not pass on the traditional costs of an agency. Our workers are also very happy so we get some of the best in the field.