Marketing Research Coordinator
Marketing Research Coordinator
Do you love research and insights? Are you extremely well organized? Finn Partners is looking for project coordinators who are knowledgeable about primary and secondary research to join our Global Intelligence Team. We are looking for people who love to keep things organized and all the trains running on time.
We are in search of a Marketing Research Coordinator to support the planning and execution of primary and secondary research projects that discover consumer insight, drive brand strategy, and measure campaign impact for a variety of exciting clients, across industries like education, public affairs, technology, travel, health & wellness, and more!
High attention to detail, an entrepreneurial mindset, and a collaborative, team-oriented approach to work are critical skills for success in this role. Salary commensurate with experience.
Research Planning & Coordination
- Support project scoping and pricing, including sample size, targeting parameters, contact list management, and incentive management
- Serve as the primary point of contact and liaison between the FINN Global Intelligence team and research vendors, including survey and focus group providers, and data and intelligence platforms and tools
- Coordinate and schedule focus groups
- Monitor survey data while in the field
- Gather and organize data from secondary sources
- Support development of research reports, including creating and curating templates, pulling topline numbers, identifying relevant quotes and verbatims, and developing charts and graphs
- Review and proof numbers and text in memos, reports, discussion guides, moderator guides, survey questionnaires, slide presentations, and other deliverables
- Develop and manage project timelines including key milestones, individual contributions, and deliverable completion to ensure projects are executed on time
- Facilitate project communications and flow of information across project teams and with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage project accounting/financial management including vendor deliverables and invoices to ensure projects are executed on budget
- Manage project documentation and organization of materials and deliverables
- Escalate and communicate delays, roadblocks, scope changes, etc. in a timely manner and support resolution in partnership with key project stakeholders
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree in Marketing, Communication, Sociology, or a related field.
- At least 5 years as project manager/coordinator
- At least 2 years or equivalent experience in communications or research or similar field. Agency experience a plus.
- Knowledge of/experience in primary research, such as in-depth-interviews, surveys, focus groups
- Knowledge and experience in project/account management tools such as Netsuite, Trello, Monday, Basecamp, Mavenlink, MS Project
- Advanced spreadsheet and analysis skills (pivot tables, Excel, Google Sheet, SPSS, Displayr, etc.) a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication skills, and an ability to assist in preparing client-facing presentations.
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience,and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars.While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused onintegrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.
Posted: 80 Days Ago
Size: Large (501-1,000)
Location: New York, NY
Education: Bachelor Degree