Social Media Manager
Share this job
SVGs not supported by this browser.
Are you a passionate storyteller with experience in both organic and paid social media programs?
Do you have an innate curiosity to understand the latest social media platforms and trends?
Will you come up with social media content strategies that wow our B2C and B2B clients?
How about a working knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok?
Or working with agency teams and clients to integrate social media into a strategic communications plan?
Do you want to work in a supportive culture as part of a close-knit team?
If the dynamic social media professional we just described sounds familiar, then Mod Op's Social Media Manager position might be the perfect role for you!
- Develop organic and paid social media strategies, and execute them across platforms
- Create original content
- Provide data analysis and metric reporting for clients
- Understand client objectives and develop paid campaigns to meet them
- Identify optimal paid social campaign objectives, target audiences and ad formats based on client objectives
- Develop, curate and implement organic and paid social media content across all channels
- Social media community management across a range of clients and channels
- Implement carefully crafted paid social programs for variety of clients
- Use social media marketing tools such as Sprout Social, Facebook Business
- Manager, Facebook Creator Studio, LinkedIn Campaigns Manager and more
- Regularly monitor campaigns and programs, provide key insights and optimization recommendations
- Present on performance findings both for organic and paid social programs
- Keep abreast of changes to platforms, technologies and tools
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders
- Collaborate with team members on new and emerging trends, capabilities and opportunities
- Participate and assist in social listening opportunities for clients
- Conduct competitive and owned channel audits as needed for new or existing clients
Skills and Education
- 3-5 years of professional experience in social media programs, both paid and organic
- Degree in social media marketing, marketing, digital marketing, internet marketing or related field
- Experience as a social media manager or a similar role
- Experience in creating and executing social media strategies across a variety of platforms
- Understanding of how organic and paid social programs work together and separately
- Ability to view performance details and understand data for reporting and optimization
- Knowledge of best practices for platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly energetic and enthusiastic, with pop culture savvy
- A passion for social media marketing, with an innate understanding of social
- trends and platforms
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Prior experience with design and copywriting
- Experience with Klear and Canva
- Influencer marketing experience
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401k plus matching
- Life Insurance
- Generous time off plus December holiday closure
- Hybrid remote/In-office work schedule
- Fun company culture with a great balance of work and play
About Mod op
Mod Op is a full-service advertising agency with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Portland, Dallas, Kansas City, Cleveland and Panama City, Panama. Thanks to ongoing growth-by-acquisition directed by our former-venture-
capitalist CEO and our team of industry leaders, Mod Op can offer you a generous time-off package, access to low-cost, high-quality health care options, and a team of enthusiastic, collaborative, and motivated coworkers who see career development
and personal development as intertwined.
When asked what they love about working at Mod Op, we hear:
“I feel I can be myself at work and it’s fun!” -MV
“The caliber of the clients/brands we work with, knowing your work is seen by
thousands of people, in many cases across the world.” -JC
“We actually create videogames!” -AC
“We have an all-star team, and it’s like playing in the pro-bowl every day!” -MW
“Opportunities to always learn from and work with the best and the brightest.” HW
“Mentors and opportunities for growth.” -KB
Mod Op believes in teamwork, client collaboration, powerful storytelling, stunning design, and thoughtful problem-solving. Our clients represent a breadth of industries, and every project presents new and interesting challenges. We would love for you to join us!
Apply for this job
Posted: 75 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Salary: $47,333 - $68,333
Location: Miami , FL