Technical Project Manager
Johar Town, Lahore
Posted 12 months ago
TechNerds Inc. is a place to learn, thrive, & grow – as people & professionals.
- Lead Developer require a strong technical background, excellent client and project management skills, proven ability to do hands on technical work when needed, and ability to lead technical projects and technical teams.
- Successful candidates must be action oriented, capable of independently solving complex technical problems and able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively is a pre-requisite.
- Ability to analyze information to facilitate decision-making.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and team building skills.
- Ability to communicate senior management and client facing.
- Should have strong attention to detail.
- Clear oral and written communication skills
- Strong Algorithmic understanding
- 5+ years’ experience
- As a lead you will be in charge of schedules, budgets, resources and deliverables for project.
- Monitors teams to make sure goals and objectives are being kept.
- Knowledge of larger landscape without neglecting granular details while tracking project health, staying alert for risk and resolving issues as they arise.
- Maintains standards and monitors scope with project quality
- Plan and implement projects
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Collect and manage project team
- Manage budget
- Allocate project resources
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Track deliverables
- Support and direct team
- Lead quality assurance
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project
- Providing team members’ performance assessment to management after closing each project.
- Conducting periodic reviews on project status with Project Team, Executive level management and clients.
- Create a sense of belonging and ownership among team members; assemble a team with the right mix of skills; coach and motivate team members; delegate responsibility; promote mutual support and interaction.
- Motivate team members to action; identify common themes, make inferences and draw conclusions.
- Define, document, and implement project management and engineering best practices and process improvements.
- Ensure project tasks are completed on time and within scope, if not than you are in trouble.
- Use Agile/SCRUM or standard software development processes
- Expertise defining project goals, scope, approach, and overall task plan including providing clarity on critical path tasks
- Communicate with clients in a thoughtful and impactful manner that helps foster strong relationships. Serve as the internal central point of communication around project status, timelines, and risks
- Must be able to write down SRS/ERD/FRD & also on top of that he/she can translate the docs in to a working project by team according to the project needs
- Lead Developer will be responsible for achieving project goals and milestones, holding project meetings, and ensuring timely delivery of the project.
Education & Experience
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
- Knowledge of techniques and tools
- Experience as a project manager
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Proficiency in project management software tools
- Master’s/ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science or Software Engineering from a reputed University.
- 5+ year of relevant Experience in well reputed company.
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Contract negotiation
- Conflict resolution experience
- Able to tolerate stress
A valid email address is required.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 20 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Salary: $56,000 - $79,000
Location: Miami Beach, FL
Education: Bachelor Degree