Community And Influencer Strategist
L7 Creative is looking for a Community and Influencer Strategist who is an expert in social media marketing! You will participate in achieving the goals of educating, engaging, and exciting the wider community of a portfolio of various clients. You’re passionate about finding new and emerging ways to engage within digital communities and are able to develop a consistent voice for a brand. In addition to managing communities on all social channels, you will be responsible for developing and executing influencer campaigns with the goal to increase our clients’ exposure to new communities across social. You eat, sleep, and breathe social media trends and are constantly looking for new ways to grow and convert customers across all social platforms.
- The Influencer and Community Strategist will be responsible for executing on innovative organic community management and influencer strategies for anywhere from 7-10 client accounts.
- Develop a “voice” across all social channels for clients in diverse industries
- Timely communication (reply to comments, dms, etc.) across all social networks for all clients
- Perform research on current benchmark trends, competitor insights and audience preferences and outbound community management strategies via social listening technologies such as Talkwalker.
- Develop creative campaign ideas and creative briefs for influencer strategies across TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Instagram, Discord and Twitch
- Ability to negotiate and manage a monthly influencer budget for multiple clients
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging story content across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest
- Collaborate with other teams, like organic social media, paid social media, email marketing, web development and more.
- Suggest and implement new ideas to develop brand awareness, like promotions, competitions, partnerships, etc.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- 1+ years of experience in a community and influencer strategist role managing multiple client accounts
- Social media savvy, with a deep understanding of Instagram, Tiktok, YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Discord, etc.
- Exceptional time and project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to make sound decisions and solve problems resourcefully.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
L7 Creative Overview:
As the first agency to define and use the principles of digital brand engagement, L7 Creative is committed to growing brands by integrating creative strategies with online technologies.
For over a decade L7 Creative has been applying its proprietary method to reinvent, grow and connect brands with their audience. Inspired by the pulse of today, L7 Creative shapes the brands that will own tomorrow.
For more information about L7 Creative, please visit:
Posted: 28 Days Ago
Size: Small (11-50)
Location: Carlsbad, CA