We are L7 Creative, a highly successful and long standing Digital Media Advertising company. We have been in business for 21 years and counting! We are highly driven performers who provide the highest quality of results to our clients. We have grown many companies to a globally recognized brand.
When you join L7 Creative, you are joining a dedicated team that operates as one. We are close knit and truly care and look out for each other and our clients.
L7 Creative is looking for an SEO Specialist. The SEO Specialist position is a management position accountable for all aspects of their assigned client’s SEO efforts. This role requires strength in Search optimization, execution, and management. The ideal candidate will have proven leadership skills, and a solid track record of developing and executing SEO strategy. The ability to multi-task while under tight deadlines with team members from various disciplines is also required.
- Implement SEO strategies to improve a website's organic rankings to grow site traffic
- On-site optimization of on-page elements, appropriate use of redirects, identify areas of opportunity to improve internal linking structures, website copy optimizations, review and validate the use sitemaps
- Conduct keyword research to identify keyword and content gaps for brands and provide detailed recommendations to increase visibility within search engines to drive relevant traffic to a client's website
- Analyze and compile relevant data across several reporting platforms to measure the effectiveness of SEO efforts and provide performance insights on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis
- Work with a team to develop and execute site migration strategies for complex websites
- Remain current on the latest SEO tools and techniques and communicate learnings across our teams and client stakeholders to create awareness and buy-in
- Create and deliver competitive insights and strategies to facilitate growth for our clients
- Work with different teams, such as website developers, web analytics, content, UI design, and branding/PR teams on the execution of projects
- Provide SEO recommendations on the structure of sites and pages to improve visibility and signaling to search engines
Skills and Experience
- At least 2+ years of Search Engine Optimization experience
- In-depth knowledge of multiple website analytics platforms and the use Google Search Console to identify and troubleshoot issues on an ongoing basis
- Experience with technical SEO tools such as Lighthouse and keyword reporting platforms such as SEMRush to identify issues and opportunities
- Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to complete a project from A to Z, with minimal management
- Possess a high level of English writing skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Have the ability to conduct research and provide solutions
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Have the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- A self-learner with the ability to take initiative and solve problems
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- We believe business has an obligation to do good in its community, treat employees with respect, and tread lightly on our planet.
- We are grateful to our employees and our approach is very much "people first" in any company policy.
- We are a hybrid team. We have an office in Carlsbad where we meet each Thursday. Some staff like to come to the office almost daily. Others prefer their home office. We’re flexible and will work with your needs. Please note: You do not have to live in San Diego to be considered for the job.
This is a Hybrid position for Southern California applicants. Hybrid consist of one day in office per week on Thursdays. This is a 100% remote position for the right applicants that are not in the San Diego county.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $61,000-$80,000. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, unlimited PTO, and/or other benefits are available.
At L7 Creative, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture that is motivated by a powerful purpose.
L7 Creative is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 28 Days Ago
Size: Small (11-50)
Salary: $61,000 - $80,000
Location: Carlsbad, CA