Business Development Manager
We are L7 Creative,a highly successful and long standing Digital Media Advertising company. We have been in business for 21 years and counting! We are highly driven performers who provide the highest quality of results to our clients. We have grown many companies to a globally recognized brand.
When you join L7 Creative, you are joining a dedicated team that operates as one. We are close knit and truly care and look out for each other and our clients.
Digital Sales Lead
As a Business Development Manager, you will provide cross-platform full funnel digital marketing solutions to new clients so they can grow and thrive. L7 Advertising has proven to be a local leader in providing custom digital solutions for small to medium-sized businesses.
Your responsibility will be to identify, pitch, and sell digital business. You'll manage the handoff from fully executed agreement to Account Manager to ensure that the clients' needs and objectives are met. You will serve as the expert digital sales resource within a team, assisting them with closing business, as well as developing new business on your own. This is a fast-paced, prospect-facing role in which you will need to be able to source and handle multiple opportunities daily.
What the role will look like?
- Responsible for pipeline management and meeting digital sales goals
- Build relationships across local and nationwide businesses to act as a trusted marketing partner
- Leverage an entrepreneurial mindset to solve complex problems, with solutions tailored for each prospect
- Conduct virtual and in-person meetings demonstrating subject matter expertise and a point of view on industry and/or specific advertising solutions, with deep knowledge of your prospect’s vision and objectives
- Take ownership of the pre- and post-sale process, making sure that we exceed customer expectations and deliver results
- Be a strategic sales leader who creates future value for L7 Advertising, while delivering immediate results. Determine the right goals, inform decisions, and help design scalable, long-term solutions that meet shared objectives
- In the future, you may be asked to coach, mentor, and train sales team on digital product offerings and digital industry trends to help our sales team exceed in selling Full Funnel Solutions
- Proven track record of digital sales quota achievement
- Proven track record of selling digital marketing products (Search, Social, Organic)
- Proven track record of success in growing new business
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of digital research tools and methodologies
- Superior presentation, interpersonal & communications skills
- Minimum 2 years of digital sales experience
- PowerPoint, Excel experience
- We believe business has an obligation to do good in its community, treat employees with respect, and tread lightly on our planet.
- We are grateful to our employees and our approach is very much "people first" in any company policy.
- We are a hybrid team. We have an office in Carlsbad where we meet each Thursday. Some staff like to come to the office almost daily. Others prefer their home office. We’re flexible and will work with your needs. Please note: You do not have to live in San Diego to be considered for the job.
This is a Hybrid position for Southern California applicants. Hybrid consist of one day in office per week on Thursdays. This is a 100% remote position for the right applicants that are not in the San Diego county.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $50K - $65K plus commission. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, unlimited PTO, and/or other benefits are available.
At L7 Creative, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture that is motivated by a powerful purpose.
L7 Creative is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 28 Days Ago
Size: Small (11-50)
Location: Carlsbad, CA