Executive Assistant / Office Manager
We are L7 Creative!
A highly successful and long standing Digital Media Advertising company. We have been in business for 21 years and counting! We are highly driven performers who provide the highest quality of results to our clients. We have grown many companies to a globally recognized brand.
We utilize our toolkit of creative brand strategy, advertising, public relations, social media, paid media, and untouchable video / content development. We have a fast-paced and busy work environment. Candidates that like to take the initiative, are proactive, and handle ambiguity, you will thrive with us. If your resume says things like previous agency experience, team player, thought leader, entrepreneurial, self-starter/motivator… send it on over!
Full Job Description:
Busy Director of Operations and Director of Marketing in fast moving Digital Media Advertising organization. Office needs a high energy, detail oriented, organized, self starter Executive Assistant to handle Spreadsheet Creation, Documents & Presentations, Creation of Meeting Agendas, Screening/Organizing Appointment Requests. Job also will have HR duties encompassed into job scope. This position will also be responsible for the planning and execution of company events that will range from monthly to quarterly. May include travel arrangements for remote employees for larger company events.
Duties will also include:
- Office Management - stocking and organizing office kitchen, getting lunches, organizing team meetings, social hours, events.
- Office meeting organization - office includes 10 - 15 people, weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and primarily working remote M,W,F. - need to handle in person meeting arrangements when employees and clients are coming to the office.
- Equipment Management: Ordering new computers, trouble shooting/handling the coordination/repair of AV equipment in conference rooms in the office, setting up conference zoom calls, etc.
- Ideally able to handle organizing HR documents including employee on-boarding and off-boarding that includes dropbox, email setup, etc., spreadsheet creation, proof-reading of presentations and publications for marketing or other departments
- Potential for creating marketing documents/publications & updates to web pages, potential for larger role within the agency with development.
- Able to handle other duties and assignments that are tasked.
In-office Position Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30 - 5:00 in Carlsbad, Remote on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Skills: C-Level Executive Assistant Experience, Macbook, MacOS, Mac Applications (Numbers, Pages, Keynote), Google Suite, Airplay skills necessary
Job Type: Part time
Pay: $20 - $25 an hour
Visit www.L7Creative.com to view all company benefits.
- 8 hour shift twice a week
- On call to part time three times a week
- Assistant to a C-Level Executive: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid
L7 Creative offers a strong benefits package and we recommend viewing our website for more details.
At L7 Creative, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture that is motivated by a powerful purpose.
L7 Creative is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.