Director Of Paid Social - Remote
Lamark Media (“Lamark”) is an integrated digital marketing firm driven by a simple philosophy: create extraordinary marketing campaigns that yield positive, measurable results for their clients and strategic partners. Lamark’s methodology is to create a custom omni-channel strategy that leverages digital marketing assets like a portfolio which can be measured, optimized and scaled for long-term success.
The company was founded in 2009 with the vision of developing a full-service platform that provides a comprehensive suite of digital marketing services in-house with an agnostic approach to driving growth.
Our mission is to create more value for others. Our core values inspire us to over-deliver on expectations and to create more success for the partners we serve.
Join our team of smart, passionate, collaborative, results-driven do-ers. We work hard every day to deliver remarkable experiences to our clients, and ultimately, their customers.
We are currently seeking a Director of Paid Social department to help expand and lead our Paid Social deparment.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for creating and driving social media strategy on various platforms including META (Facebook/IG), SnapChat, Pinterest, Tik-Tok, LinkedIn…etc.
- Managing the Paid Social Media Team (Team Leads, Strategists, and Specialists)
- Providing oversight on how to build, scale, and optimize campaigns leveraging best practices.
- Supporting Business Development with account audits, proposals, pitches, and presentations.
- Drive onboarding for new clients with a Social Media channel activated.
- Developing and documenting training for onboarding, up leveling, and grooming team members for career succession.
- Serve as an escalation point for operational and client needs.
- Responsible for creating, optimizing, and managing e-commerce and/or lead generation campaigns. (1-2 small clients to stay relevant in platform best practices)
- Coaching and writing/testing relevant ad copy, creative assets, and assisting with landing page optimization.
- Cross functional training in and outside of the Social Department. Collaborating with the Organic Search (SEO), SEM, Programmatic, Creative, and Client Experience teams on strategy and results.
- Communicating with clients directly or via Client Experience around results, tests, and needs on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Support the generation of client reporting for all KPIs, goals, test results, insights, and other initiatives.
- Act as the liaison with our agency partners – Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Tik-Tok, and others.
- 3-4 years of management experience
- 5+ years of relevant digital media experience, specifically focused on Social Media Channels.
- Passion for digital marketing.
- Proven record of leading processes and teams
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate strategy and insights to various audiences.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Flexibility to shift gears and pivot quickly when needed.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Incredible company culture - we are passionate about the impact we make every day, we balance freedom with responsibility, and we aim for a consultative, transparent, and communicative approach in both our internal and client relationships
- Diverse and forward-thinking environment
- Great career growth opportunity—you’ll have direct access to agency leadership
- Company-assisted medical insurance programs, life insurance, optional vision and dental insurance programs, and short-term and long-term disability offered
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Company events and industry conferences
At Lamark Media, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and high integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out; especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Lamark Media, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
PLEASE NOTE: As a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Lamark Media may include phone/video interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 91 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Location: Boca Raton, FL