Contractor, Project Management
Seer Interactive is a digital marketing consultancy that harnesses compassion, data, and technology to make a mark on our communities - our coworkers, our clients, our industry, and our neighbors. We believe in relentlessly pursuing (and sharing) the truth – bringing together millions of data points from quantitative and qualitative sources to base our decisions on. Our purpose is to unlock potential for our communities mentioned above. Our vision is a world where it’s easy to do the right thing throughout those communities. If you’re ready to uplift others, challenge your ego, commit to the truth, and be better than yesterday – keep reading.
Seer is a remote first agency with team members working across the country. If an office environment is more your style, this position can also sit in Philadelphia or San Diego.
This is a part time 10+ hour (with the ability to flex as needed) contract opportunity with Seer's cross-divisional account team. All contract engagements start with a 3-6 month commitment and the opportunity to possibly extend on a month-to-month basis.
What about you? You’re a natural PM who loves optimizing workflow for efficiency and improving client delivery. You have a knack for collaborating with cross-divisional teams and motivating the people around you, ensuring all projects are running on-track and on-time to hit deadlines. You pay attention to the details without losing sight of the big picture and help your team members to do the same. Managing complex project timelines, competing priorities, risk, and budget is your jam. You’re the Digital Project Manager that teams dream of-- we can’t wait to meet you!
Your compensation will look like...
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You’ll be the primary point of contact for all new client requests on up to 3 priority accounts, working with our internal team to align on priorities and timing
- You will manage an integrated project plan, working with all service lines
- You’ll plan and monitor resource utilization on the account, forecast workload, and bandwidth to proactively manage project budget, and allocate resources
- You’ll track hours and costs to keep projects within budget, proactively raising red flags to finance and escalating to management as needed
- You will manage and delegate tasks across team members as needed via our PM tool, monday.com, and/or a separate client-preferred project management tool
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- You’re a seasoned PM who has experience wrangling team members, vendors, and Client stakeholders, in order to rally around a project plan and meet deadlines according to your client’s goals
- You’ve managed projects with internal cross-functional teams of 8-10+ people
- You have a working knowledge of digital marketing, including SEO, Paid Media, Data Analytics, and UX
- You’re a champion of process and ongoing improvements, educating the team on project management best practices while keeping your eyes/ears open for new opportunities to drive workflow efficiency
- You know how to best forecast team bandwidth for upcoming projects and are quick to find workarounds for surprise roadblocks; your strong communication, organization, and time management skills are unmatched, and your team loves you for them!
- You have experience interfacing directly with client POCs of all levels and can adapt your communication style and approach accordingly
You'll go the extra mile with these Bonus Points...
- You’ve used monday.com as a PM tool
- You have experience optimizing new client kickoff processes
- You’re an experienced mentor that has helped peers and colleagues grow and improve
Not ready to apply but want to keep in touch? Stay connected via our monthly Career Update newsletter! We'll share curated content on Seer, open roles, industry insights, career advice, events you don't want to miss, and more (so you never miss a beat).
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You have to apply though :)
Apply for this job
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 81 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Location: San Diego, CA