Paid Media Specialist
We're looking for aPaid Media Specialistto accelerate change and drive results for our wide-ranging portfolio of high-growth, ambitious clients. Alongside this, you’ll be line managing paid media executives on a day-to-day basis.
You will be hands-on working on paid digital campaigns and have the ownership of planning, managing, and optimising our client's digital channels through analysis, segmentation, and testing. You will be creating the plans for paid activity and be hands-on to activate campaigns across paid media channels, particularly paid search and social, working closely with our paid media director.
Who are you?
- 3+years' experience in paid media.
- You have an extensive track record of running and growing high-performance, strategic paid media campaigns, with a focus on search and social.
- You are an engaging, confident communicator, with experience presenting advanced strategies to clients.
- You are interested in keeping up to date with industry changes and new platforms.
- Advanced understanding of Google Ads (Search, Shopping, and Display).
- You love getting to know different businesses and discovering the role that your campaigns play in achieving their goals.
- You enjoy working with others as part of a team and will have managed, mentored, or supported junior team members during your career.
- You will likely have used Google Analytics and Tag Manager to support in setting up conversion tracking as well as campaign reporting and analysis.
What will you be doing?
- Directing industry-leading paid media strategy for a diverse portfolio of high-growth and global brands, across various digital channels.
- Ensuring proactive, innovative delivery of PPC performance, delegating to your supporting teammates effectively.
- Working closely with our amazing clients, building productive relationships to deliver the best performance for their businesses. In addition to this, you’ll work closely with suppliers and channel AMs constantly seeking ways to improve campaign performance.
- Sharing your wisdom through training and mentoring team members, helping to develop their technical and professional skills.
- Getting involved with new business pitching, showcasing your expert knowledge to receptive prospects.
- Contributing significantly to the growth of MintTwist through campaign testing, developing our service offering, and sharing your knowledge.
- Challenging yourself, your team, and your clients to ensure we’re always collectively driving in the same direction whilst being respectful, fair, and focused on results as we do it.
What do we offer?
- 25 days’ annual leave – office is closed between Christmas and New Year
- 5 additional discretionary days for use during the summer months
- Enhanced maternity pay
- 4% pension contribution
- Private Medical and Dental insurance schemes
- Group Life Assurance scheme for all employees
- Annual transit season ticket loan option
- Wellness benefit – to cover physical/mental health programmes
- Tax-free Work From Home benefit - to cover expenses i.e. home broadband
Why MintTwist/FINN Partners?
We arean award-winning digital agency in London,that looks to engage with our clients beyond the conventional design and development agency relationship, becoming a partner to the people and companies we work with. Based in London (Liverpool Street), we work closely with brands from around the world, to build immersive digital experiences. It is our mission to create digital campaigns that are not only innovative and market leading – but most importantly, deliver commercial success.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those in whom we have a greater interest.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed at are committed to a comprehensive policy for diversity and inclusion. Our diversity statement can be viewed at
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 79 Days Ago
Size: Large (501-1,000)
Salary: $48,500 - $65,500
Location: New York, NY