Digital Marketing Intern
We are looking for aDigitalMarketing Internto join our growing team. You will likely be a recent graduate, or may be approaching the end of your studies. You will assist in the planning and execution of marketing projects & digital campaigns, analyzing marketing results and preparing reports for management and clients.
You will be someone who is …
- Able to work in fast-paced environment with a passion for digital, content and communications
- Confident in the use of Google Docs/ Microsoft Office Suite
- A fast learner and self-starter who is highly adaptable
- Excellent at written and verbal communications skills with an analytical mindset
- Detail oriented, resourceful, and able to prioritise under deadlines
- Familiar with digital marketing platforms such as FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google etc.
It would be great if you also have …
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Experience in preparing reports
We’re committed to building a healthy, happy team, starting with:
- FINN-ishing early once a month to rest, relax, and recharge
- Flexible working arrangements (in terms of hours, locations, and outfits)
- A well-stocked pantry
- Lots of fun, laughter, and love
What's great about FINN?
Work hard. Have fun. No drama.We are the most un-agency agency you will ever work for, largely because we were founded by two geeks who simply didn’t know better.
FINN offers the best of both worlds — the heritage of a homegrown agency, plus a global network spanning 26cities. We’re proud of our 1,200-strong team around the world and believe (relentlessly) in the work we do.
With us, you’ll get to support some of the biggest (and seriously cool) companies in the world.Uncover the world of endless transformation and get behind the latesttechnologies in every industry — from cybersecurity to healthcare.
Will it be fun? You better believe it. Check out ourFacebook pageand find out more about the kinds of things we get up to.