We’re looking for a Content Strategist… But not just any Content Strategist.
Who we want:
We’re searching for someone to shape and drive messaging and content vision for our wide array of awesome clients spanning across multiple sectors including, but not limited to, technology, health, finance, consumer products, and social impact.
If you relish a challenge, love getting into the weeds—and can find your way back out—and believe in usable content that’s strategically-driven and audience-centered, then we want to meet you.
If you love helping build out a brand into amazing messaging and narratives, and then figuring out how to create usable content for it we should definitely talk.
If you’re comfortable working from a core brand proposition and creating narratives, positioning, and messaging that is on brand, and then extending that into the marketplace we would love to learn more about you.
We are flexible on the FINN Partners office location that this role will be based in - San Francisco, New York City, Los Angeles, or Washington DC, and welcome qualified applicants from any of these locations, or qualified applicants from elsewhere in the USA who are currently planning on relocating to any of these 5 cities or their surrounding metro areas.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll serve as a key conduit between our brand strategy and content teams to shape brands into market-ready messaging and content
- Collaborate daily to set and drive the execution of content strategies
- Be the face of, and voice for, content strategy across FINN Partners both internally and externally
- Drive and execute content production, including researching, writing, sourcing, and interviewing senior-level leaders and/or industry experts as necessary
- Regularly create the content that comes from the strategies you set
- Develop and manage a roster of freelance copywriters
- Develop and manage content-driven marketing programs
- Provide a strategic vision for clients’ existing content
- Provide direction and guidance to content contributors including copywriters, graphic designers, video/podcast producers, and social media specialists
- Research and write copy for content formats including articles, infographics, white papers, animations, graphics, videos, web pages, social media posts, and emails
- Audit and analyze existing content, identifying gaps, and recommending solutions
- Analyze and leverage audience research to develop messaging that applies to our clients industries and business objectives
- Create and manage editorial calendars and processes
- Use data to analyze content performance and report results
- Stay up-to-date with developments in content management
- Generate new ideas to build engagement and improve client programs
What you CAN do:
- Explore opportunities within Integrated Marketing to grow your skills and learn all-new ones (UX, CRM, Marketing, SEO, Paid Media, Social Media, Account Management and Client Relations, Video Production, Design, etc.)
- Incubate and pitch your own passion projects and ideas with management support
- Contribute to team, practice, and agency culture to help create the workplace you will love to work in even more
- Attend conferences, classes, and events with practice area financial support and investment
What you’ll get:
- More days off than you can shake a stick at (Holidays, Summer Fridays, annual vacation days, personal days, sick days, agency week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day)
- Regular practice-wide and local office cultural events including happy hours, field trips, group volunteer outings, and more
- 401K with discretionary corporate matching contributions
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Discretionary annual bonus based on agency performance
- Work from home policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual wellness benefit
- Transit benefits
What we’re looking for:
- 5-7 years of experience in content strategy or content marketing at a PR, marketing, or advertising agency, consultancy, or brand/company with experience collaborating across teams and functions
- Knowledge about content marketing and developing content strategies
- Excellent copywriting skills (short and long form)
- Experience in developing content for digital campaigns, social media and websites
- Comfort with writing in both technology and health verticals
- Knowledge of writing for SEO, and SEO concepts
- Strong understanding of social and digital platforms
- Courage to ask why, and have an opinion, in a room full of clients and agency partners
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
It would be GREAT if you:
- Write performance content and understand how it fits into SEO, marketing technologies, and other lead-gen strategies
- Have familiarity with developing content for customer journeys in marketing technology platforms2q
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About FINN Partners:
FINN Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,300+ employees, with over 23 offices in cities around the world, including Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, and Washington D.C.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 34 Days Ago
Size: Large (501-1,000)
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000
Location: New York, NY