Mas Assistant Art Director
Position at MAS
Title: Experiential Assistant Art Director
Employment type: Freelance to Permanent
Reporting to: Art Director/Creative Director
WHO WE ARE
MAS is an event and experiential marketing agency working with some of the world’s most influential brands to design, create, and manage their most important events (both IRL and virtual) and experiential programs. We partner with our clients to build fully integrated, highly effective teams that create remarkable experiences and activations around the world.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Assistant Art Director will be an integral part of our Creative Team. The Assistant Art Director is responsible for the overall event look and feel, as well as build-drawings and other deliverables associated with event design. You will be required to liaise and engage with vendors as necessary to accomplish all of these deliverables and work within the agency's team with both full time and freelance resources as necessary.
- Work in-house to build 3D models for custom fabrications
- Create floor plans
- Source props and decor
- Create Mood Boards
- Be available to work with short deadlines and quick turnaround times
- Assist with the implementation of the overall look/feel for events
- Technical drawings for all build elements
- Input as requested by producer to maintain consistent look/feel across all elements
- Onsite artistic direction to ensure accurate concept implementation
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Must have a Portfolio displaying work examples
- Passion for our craft
- Graphic Design experience
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Experience coordinating activities with other artistic and creative individuals
- Must be fluent in SketchUp, Cinema 4D, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Flexibility and adaptability to a wide range of clients.
- Understanding of brand identity and how to weave it into creative work appropriately.
- Time management as well as willingness to put in the time to meet client and internal deadlines.
- Ability to work within G Suite.
- Ability to collaborate with others and work well on a team.
- Display a positive attitude in all interactions with internal and external teams.
- Flexibility and willingness to assist colleagues with projects and tasks outside of job requirements.
Around 30% of the time, domestic depending on COVID compliance and personal flexibility.
Other Duties and Acknowledgement
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the employee a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Opus Agency does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.