Digital Measurement Solutions Manager
Seer Interactive is a digital marketing consultancy that harnesses compassion, data, and technology to make a mark on our communities - our coworkers, our clients, our industry, and our neighbors. We believe in relentlessly pursuing (and sharing) the truth – bringing together millions of data points from quantitative and qualitative sources to base our decisions on. Our purpose is to unlock potential for our communities mentioned above. Our vision is a world where it’s easy to do the right thing throughout those communities. If you’re ready to uplift others, challenge your ego, commit to the truth, and be better than yesterday – keep reading.
Seer is a remote first agency with team members working across the country. If an office environment is more your style, this position can also sit in Philadelphia or San Diego.
What about you? You, the Digital Measurement Solutions Manager of our dreams, are the connective glue between business, data, and measurement solutions. You understand that, in order to design the right implementation strategy, you need to understand a client’s business goals, priorities, and how the data we collect ladders up to measuring and optimizing performance. In this role you strategize, implement, audit, and QA cutting-edge client solutions that solve intermediate to complex implementation challenges.
Your compensation and benefits will look like...
- $78,000 - 98,000/annually (Open to Senior Manager, dependent on experience-level - up to $115K)
- Evaluation of compensation at least once a year
- Profit Sharing
- Benefits that support your whole self
- Recharge week: 1 week PTO before starting
- Unlimited PTO with a 3 week minimum/year requirement and Flexible Fridays
- Reduced Holiday Hours from Christmas through New Year’s for the whole team to unplug and recharge
- 13 paid company holidays, including Employee Appreciation Days & Mental Health Days
- 100% paid parental leave to support your growing family with phased return
- Elected Medical, Dental & Vision benefits effective your first day with employer funded employee premiums, HRA and Dental
- If you enroll in our medical plan, a medical HRA to support your individual / family deductible
- All Access HRA annual allowance to support your health & wellness
- Annual Kaizen budget for your professional development
- Company funded Mental Health support via Ginger
- 401k at 1 year, 100% vested with a generous match and company funded financial advisor available day 1
- Flexible working schedule with core business hours in your timezone
- Joining us 100% remotely? You’ll receive a $400 Remote Office setup stipend to set up your workspace
Snippets of our highlighted benefits: (not comprehensive)
At its core, a Digital Measurement Solutions Manager has...
- Web Analytics Platform strategy & expertise within platforms such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics; including implementation, audit, and QA experience
- Tag Management System (TMS) strategy & expertise with platforms such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium iQ, and Adobe Launch; including an understanding of the data layer, how browsers work, and the evolving tracking security landscape
- Experience with campaign, conversion, and attribution measurement
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You understand that each client is unique and comes with their own specific challenges—with that understanding, you’ll work both independently as well as with Consultants and other team members to strategize and architect large-scale digital analytics implementations for a handful of clients primarily on platforms like Universal Google Analytics, Google Analytics 4 and Adobe Analytics.
- You understand the digital analytics space and can effortlessly implement digital analytics solutions for websites and may even have some mobile application tracking experience too. You might even write a blog post about the solutions that excite you.You legitimately enjoy up to date documentation and look forward to writing technical implementation instructions for team members, clients, and developers alike for things like implementing data layer recommendations to tracking ecommerce transactions
- You’ll challenge, coach, mentor, and provide feedback to your peers and associates
- You get excited about auditing a new or existing client’s implementation to identify gaps, find technical issues with the code or configuration, and ultimately recommend the best feasible technical solution
- You confidently implement digital marketing, analytics, and other tags through Tag Management Systems (TMS) like Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch, Tealium, and other industry leading TMS
- While you may not be a developer, you’re more than happy to meet with developers, IT, and our clients to understand their business needs and design measurement solutions that meet these requirements
- You will challenge the way companies measure their performance - going beyond sessions and conversions, you will recommend new tagging strategies to move the needle.
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- You don’t bat an eyelash when it comes to web analytics implementations that track behavior, custom dimensions, ecommerce transactions, conversions, and anything else a website can throw at you
- You’re knowledgeable and stay informed of browser and technology updates (like Safari’s ITP or iOS 14.5 updates) as well as understand how changes may impact our ability to measure activity and successWe move fast and you’ll be juggling lots of priorities. You can keep yourself organized in a project management tool like Monday.com, understanding your workload across different projects and manage up when you’re faced with blockers or competing priorities. You’re comfortable managing your own deadlines and when things get a little crazy, you’re okay with asking for help
- You effectively communicate project needs with technical and non-technical team members and clients while keeping your Team Lead up-to-date with project status. You’ll also have an proactive eye to raise a flag when you need help or when a client's goals are unattainable
- You take initiative and can self-direct in the absence of detailed guidelines
- You have a strong sense of self, which means you’re able to say no, deliver feedback, and have the confidence to present the value you’re driving for clients, even when things get challenging
- Help your teammates level up just may be one of your favorite things to do. With your skills and knowledge, you’ll provide training to members of the account team on standard analysis types as well help them hone their strategic skills
- Familiar with enterprise solutions other than Google Analytics [think: Adobe Analytics, Firebase, Amplitude, Heap, etc]? Yes!!
- Familiar with other tag management systems than Google Tag Manager. Adobe Launch? Tealium? Segment? Perfect.
- Worked in a fast-paced, digital agency? Awesome.
- Supported complex implementations like Closed Loop, Server Side Tagging, or Enhanced Ecommerce? Let’s talk.
Not ready to apply but want to keep in touch? Stay connected via our monthly Career Update newsletter! We'll share curated content on Seer, open roles, industry insights, career advice, events you don't want to miss, and more (so you never miss a beat).
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You have to apply though :)
Apply for this job
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 93 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Salary: $78,000 - $98,000
Location: San Diego, CA