Experience window: 3-5 years
Position: Angular Developer
Location: Remote Location
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to understand the detailed requirements of the project.
- Excellent understanding of Angular 4+ (tracking to the latest version).
- Experience with web paradigms such as REST, Responsive Web Design, Test-driven Development (TDD), Dependency Injection etc.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience in angular-CLI commands and build tools.
- Exposure for the CI/CD pipelines with automated testing using tools like Angular test tools or Selenium.
- Knowledge on configuring Angular applications for best performance tuning and security.
- In-depth knowledge of data-driven application architecture and MVVM.
Experience and Skills:
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues solving.
- High level knowledge of front-end interfaces.
- A thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Should have an Analytical ability and Logical thinking.
- Must have working experience in Laravel Framework.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge in other framework like ReactJS, VueJS will be advantage.
Please provide the following additional details while applying for the job:
- Total Experience
- Relevant Experience in Laravel Developer
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period