Mas Content Coordinator
Position at MAS
Title: Content Coordinator
Employment type: Freelance to Permanent
Reporting to: Producer/Exec. Producer
WHO WE ARE
MAS Event + Design an Opus Agency company is an event and experiential marketing agency working with some of the world’s most influential brands to design, create, and manage their most important events and experiential programs. We partner with our clients to build fully integrated, highly effective teams that create remarkable experiences and activations around the world. Opus Agency is known for fostering the growth and development of professionals who have a passion for the event industry. In pursuit of that, we offer resources and mentorship with dedicated event professionals who have decades plus of experience.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Content Coordinator assists and reports directly to the Content Producer by sourcing, scheduling, and organizing content for upcoming events and experiences. The Coordinator also oversees and manages onsite Content Production Assistants.
The Coordinator reports directly to the Content Producer & Executive Producer for the project. And reports to the EP for professional development and HR purposes.
- Actively participate in event ideation and assist with sourcing images and media for client decks
- Draft and edit notes from weekly client calls
- Update documentation for Content Producer as needed, including timelines, asset tracker, production schedule, graphics grid, contact sheet, deliverables grid, etc.
- Responsible for the preparation of the content sections of the onsite war book which should include: location of media and content files, all COI’s, Production Schedule, Contact sheets, etc.
- Responsible for notes on all calls internal and external
- Manage transcription of all footage into storyboard doc
- Source audio and video footage for purchase at the direction of creative director and content producer
- Responsible for right and compliance
- Clarification between editorial and commercial usage
- Responsible for managing the translation vendor and final review of translations with 3rd party for accuracy
- Responsible for maintenance of asset tracker
- Client owned footage
- Purchase footage
- Audio files
- Graphic Files
- Assist Content Producer with budget tracking/management and fiscally reconciling projects
- Collect and print invoices post-production; ensure PA grid and invoices are accurate before submitting for processing
- Reconcile all receipts with coordinator and close out budget with EP/Director of Production
- Responsible for organizing final versions of all content and media files for MAS Historical records and delivering copies to the client
- Add successful new vendors to MAS internal vendor list.
- Business or Job-Specific Knowledge
- Decision Making
- Time Management Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Task/Project Management
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Communication
- Presentation Skills
- Ethics, Integrity, Values
- Communication skills
- Client Management
- Creative Problem Solving Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Professional written & verbal communication
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- At least 2+ years of experience including hands-on experience supporting content production for live events, film or tv.
- Google Drive experience
- An appetite to learn
- Enthusiasm for creating Experiences and Events
- BA Degree preferred
- Strong computer and technology skills, especially Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Ability to take initiative to learn and produce high quality work
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously without a reduction in accuracy or quality of work product
- Ability to communicate with all levels of employees, clients, vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate with others and work well on a team
- Display a positive attitude in all interactions with internal and external customers
- Actively participate in and contribute to Opus employee bonding activities
- Flexibility and willingness to assist colleagues with projects and tasks outside of job requirements
Individuals will be required to sit for most of the day and will be required to stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting up to 20 lbs. as required to file documents or store materials throughout the workday. Proper lifting techniques required. Individuals will be required to travel via airplane, train, taxi, car and/or other means of transportation as needed.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The performance of this position may occasionally require exposure to areas where those areas require the use of personal protective equipment. For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
Around 20% of the time, Domestic
Other Duties and Acknowledgement
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the employee a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Opus Agency does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.