We are looking for aCoordinator/Specialist (PR)to join our growingIntegrated Marketing Communicationsteam.If you are eager to build a career in B2B communications and hone your skills across areas including content development, account management, client and media relationship building, and business development,you might be just the person weneed.
Finn Partners Singapore is an integrated marketing agency, offering a full suite of communication services spanning public relations, digital marketing, content marketing, marketing analytics and insights, and social media marketing.
As part of your day-to-day job, you will:
- Provide general support and coordination on your accounts
- Liaise with the client on day-to-day account deliverables
- Deliver reports and provide updates to clients
- Research and produce quality first drafts of B2B content for earned and owned media
- Conceptualize and pitch story ideas to the media, and coordinate media opportunities/engagements
- Cultivate relationships with the media
- Be actively involved in new business development, including actively contributing to brainstorm sessions, research, story development, creative ideas, as well as strategies and media outreach tactics
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 1-3 years of working experience, agency experience preferred but not necessary
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Constantly hones their craft in communications and content
- Writes well across a variety of topics, and grasps how to communicate the business messaging for B2B clients in tech, energy, and more
- Learns quickly, independently, and proactively
- Cares deeply about the work they do, and the people they work with
- Manages their time effectively
- May fail short of 1-2 requirements, but is ready to challenge themselves and grow with us
We’re committed to building a healthy, happy team, starting with:
- 20 days of annual leave
- 4 days of mental health leave annually (no questions asked)
- FINN-ishing early once a month to rest, relax, and recharge
- Flexible working arrangements (in terms of hours, locations, and outfits)
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A well-stocked pantry
- Lots of fun, laughter, and love
What's great about FINN?
Work hard. Have fun. No drama.We are the most un-agency agency you will ever work for, largely because we were founded by two geeks who simply didn’t know better.
FINN offers the best of both worlds — the heritage of a homegrown agency, plus a global network spanning 26cities. We’re proud of our 1,200-strong team around the world and believe (relentlessly) in the work we do.
With us, you’ll get to support some of the biggest (and seriously cool) companies in the world.Uncover the world of endless transformation and get behind the latesttechnologies in every industry — from cybersecurity to healthcare.
Will it be fun? You better believe it. Check out ourFacebook pageand find out more about the kinds of things we get up to.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 22 Days Ago
Size: Large (501-1,000)
Location: New York, NY