Influencer Execution Lead
Influencer Execution Lead
About FINN: Founded in 2011, FINN Partners is one of the fastest-growing, independent PR and integrated marketing communications agencies in the world.
With more than 1,200 employees operating out of 27 offices around the world, FINN serves a diverse roster of clients through a powerful combination of hands-on partnership, highly-specialized expertise and a values-driven culture that champions collaboration, innovation and strives to create a more equitable world.
Why work for us? More than an agency, we are a bold collective of communications advocates, stewarding brands, protecting reputations, influencing public policy, and leveraging data and analytics to shape the most important conversations of our day.
Most great achievements in science, medicine, the arts, politics, and business are achieved as a result of a group of dedicated individuals coming together with a collaborative spirit. Without every team member, FINN is nothing more than an idea. Together we are special. By working together we are stronger, an it is only by striving together as one team—working hard, playing nice, creating a best-place-to-work environment, taking risks, making the world a better place, and amazing those around us—we can make FINN Partners a truly unique agency. Come be a part of the journey.
Job Summary: Our Influencer Execution lead is joining a small but mighty team that is passionate about the influencer space, digital and social storytelling and has an eye for impactful content. Constantly curious, excited about emerging trends and socially-savvy, you bring experience working across all tiers of influencers to bring strategic and successful programming to life for our global client roster.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads Influencer Campaign Execution
- Serves as the primary point of contact with the clients for influencer campaign-related topics
- Creates campaign timelines and is responsible for managing the campaign to hit key dates and milestones
- Serves as the main point of contact with influencers and agents, building relationships, managing contracting, reviewing content and ensuring they get paid.
- Monitors and maintains success against campaign timelines
- Leads influencer sourcing, outreach, vetting, roster document creation and contracting and serves as the main point of contact for partner influencers
- Leads the creation of the influencer briefing document and campaign messaging
- Oversees influencer content creation and internal review
- Leads the creation of campaign recap decks
- Campaign Strategy
- Supports the Global Practice Lead in the creation of campaign strategies for new and existing business
- Involved in new business development and transitions to lead the work once approved by clients
- Uses an expertise in internet culture to provide recommendations on trends and up-and-coming personalties to pay attention to and include in campaign approaches
- Team Building
- Educate teams and clients on best practices, industry news and the changing landscape
- Mentor junior staff
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- 4+ years experience specifically working on influencer programming
- Strong influencer marketing skills and relationships
- Knowledge of the influencer marketing landscape and trends
- Experience identifying robust influencer lists, developing and managing relationships with influencers and using measurement tools
- Strong social media and paid media expertise and a solid understanding of how influencers operate within these channels
- Experience creating and planning campaigns across social channels such as TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn; preferred experience on Snapchat and Twitch
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and problem-solving skills
- New innovative thinking, providing recommendations and opportunities for clients to engage with influencers and consumers in unique ways
About FINN Partners: FINN Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 86 Days Ago
Size: Large (501-1,000)
Location: New York, NY