We are looking for anAssociateManager/Manager (PR Specialisation)to join our growingIntegrated Marketing Communicationsteam.If you have a passion fordeveloping strategic communications plans, translating technical speak into real-world impact, and building strong relationships with clients, the media, and your teammates, you might be just the person we need.
Finn Partners Singapore is an integrated marketing agency, offering a full suite of communication services spanning public relations, digital marketing, content marketing, marketing analytics and insights, and social media marketing.
As part of your day-to-day job, you will:
- Conceptualise communications strategies involving earned, owned, and paid media for clients
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, the media, and your teammates
- Develop and edit a full range of content assets including press releases, contributed articles, speeches, marketing materials, videos, reports, and more
- Research, develop, and present new business proposals
- Provide guidance and direction for junior members of the team
- Be a part of building the company culture – be it through leading corporate social responsibility projects, organising team-building activities, or strengthening our corporate brand
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 5-7 years of working experience, agency experience preferred
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Constantly hones their craft in communications, content, and digital marketing
- Communicates confidently with clients; leads and motivates team members
- Writes well across a variety of topics, and grasps how to communicate the business messaging for B2B clients in tech, energy, and more
- Learns quickly, independently, and proactively
- Cares deeply about the work they do, and the people they work with
- Manages time, people, and resources effectively
- May fall short of 1-2 requirements, but is ready to challenge themselves and grow with us
We’re committed to building a healthy, happy team, starting with:
- 20 days of annual leave
- 4 days of mental health leave annually (no questions asked)
- FINN-ishing early once a month to rest, relax, and recharge
- Flexible working arrangements (in terms of hours, locations, and outfits)
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A well-stocked pantry
- Lots of fun, laughter, and love
What's great about FINN?
Work hard. Have fun. No drama.We are the most un-agency agency you will ever work for, largely because we were founded by two geeks who simply didn’t know better.
FINN offers the best of both worlds — the heritage of a homegrown agency, plus a global network spanning 26cities. We’re proud of our 1,200-strong team around the world and believe (relentlessly) in the work we do.
With us, you’ll get to support some of the biggest (and seriously cool) companies in the world.Uncover the world of endless transformation and get behind the latest technologies in every industry — from cybersecurity to healthcare.
Will it be fun? You better believe it. Check out ourFacebook pageand find out more about the kinds of things we get up to.
Posted: 2 Days Ago
Size: Large (501-1,000)
Location: New York, NY