Demand Generation Specialist
Marsden Marketing is looking for a full-time team member to develop and drive our clients’ demand generation and digital marketing programs. The Demand Generation Specialist is responsible for using a combination of marketing and sales automation technologies to implement and optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns.The ideal candidate will have proven success in several areas, including: web, SEO, email marketing, content marketing, paid media,social media, andmarketing automation.
The Demand Generation Specialist reports to the Client Success Manager.
POSITION LOCATION:Atlanta, GA
SKILL LEVEL:Entry-mid level, 4-6 years experience
- Design and execute marketing programs to engage and influence clients’ target markets.
- Use marketing automation platforms (HubSpot/Pardot/etc.) to optimize our clients’ lead generation & lead nurturing processes through email campaigns, content marketing, paid media and social media channels.
- Help to develop and manage rich content that attracts a qualified audience to our clients’ owned properties. This may include blogs, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Develop engaging content for clients’ social media sites.
- Convert targeted prospects through calls-to-action, landing pages, and content offers.
- Conduct a range of market research activities ot better identify target audiences and attract them through compelling content across the appropriate channels, using a variety of tools like AHREFS, Google Analytics, AdWords, Keyword Planner, SEM Rush, and Cision.
- Establish and manage PPC and social media ad campaigns that generate high quality leads. Optimize PPC campaign performance and make recommendations to increase conversions while reducing CPC.
- Track, report, and analyze program performance, and make recommendations for further improvement.
- Manage projects, contractors, vendors, timelines and all deliverables for assigned clients.
- Participate in monthly internal strategy sessions.
- Contribute to the company’s blog monthly.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or another related field
- 4-6 years of marketing experience, specifically working on digital marketing programs with direct responsibility for program results
- HubSpot and/or Pardot Certification
- Demonstrated success running marketing programs that combine email marketing, marketing automation, social media engagement, SEO, SEM, blog writing, content creation and reporting
- Analytical thinking skills - uses data to drive strategy and to focus activities.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience managing marketing efforts for multiple clients, or managing multiple marketing projects at one time
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Goal-oriented and independent learner
- Prior experience managing popular social media platforms for lead generation, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Experience working with SEO and PPC tools (i.e. SEOMoz, AHREFS, Wordstream, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Working knowledge of HTML and popular content management systems (CMS) like WordPress
- Experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics), and an understanding of how to set and track goals, report website metrics to clients, and their impact on marketing strategy
- Understands metrics including CTR, impressions, conversions, etc. related to digital marketing campaigns and can communicate them to internal teams and clients
- Experience in client-facing roles
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 11 Days Ago
Size: Small (11-50)
Salary: $55,000 - $70,000
Location: Atlanta, GA
Education: Bachelor Degree