WHO WE ARE:
Simpli.fi is a leader in programmatic advertising and agency management software delivering integrated omnichannel workflow that helps media buying organizations perform more effectively and efficiently. Simpli.fi’s primary clients are independent advertising agencies as well as multi-location brands, local media groups, networks, and trading desks with over 100,000 active daily campaigns run by more than 30,000 active advertisers.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Simpli.fi is currently working to build its internal Client Success Team. We are now hiring full-time Account Managers! You’ll work at our location in Fort Worth, TX.
You will possess strong client interaction, organization, communication, sales, and analytical skills. Account Managers are responsible for building strong client relationships through exceptional campaign management, optimization, performance and client satisfaction.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Proactively build and manage new and existing relationships with clients.
- Manage execution of campaigns -- including strategy, setup, daily monitoring, and reporting against KPIs
- Analyze performance data and provide interpretation, insights, and strategic recommendations to meet client/campaign goals
- Suggest and implement optimization techniques for active campaigns
- Facilitate on-time delivery of all client related needs across teamsFacilitate and coordinate campaign execution across teams and departments
- Understand client’s business needs and provide clients with tools and assets to achieve stated goals
- Proactively identify and resolve potential client issues and challenges
- Partner with sales to effectively communicate and train clients on new products and toolsets, facilitating growth through increased adoption
- Maintain a high level knowledge of up-to-date practices and strategies in the management of online media
YOU’LL HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Minimum 3 years online advertising exposure/experience
- Ideal candidates will have a firm basis of understanding in online marketing (search, display, SEO, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of the online advertising industry, industry participants, trends and technologies.Excellent communication and organization skills with a demonstrated history in client satisfaction
- Highly motivated to excel with a strong work ethic and initiative
- Strong ethical values
- Resourceful, dependable and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment; willing to pitch-in as needed.
- Ability to work cross-departmentally to effectively problem-solve in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with client contacts at all levels
- Flexibility in work availabilityTime management
- Strategic thinking
- Client revenue management
- Position may require up to 20% travel
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS:
Awesome company environment and benefits with a great management team. Competitive pay based on experience, 17 PTO days, 401K match, long-term incentive plan and employer sponsored healthcare options. Hybrid work schedule. Company is focused on developing and mentoring employees!
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Apply for this job
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 99 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Salary: $50,970 - $68,247
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Education: Bachelor Degree