Senior Digital Marketing Strategist
- Job Openings
- Senior Digital Marketing Strategist (Facebook & Instagram)
- Apply To Position
- Apply Using LinkedIn
*Note: We are not actively hiring right now as our amazing teams are fully staffed! However, we would still love to meet you and move you through our interview process to build a relationship with you, and then let you be the first know when an open position becomes available! We can't wait for you to apply!*
The Role: Senior Digital Marketing Paid Social Specialist - a key member of the Client Services team for our fast pace, high-performing, rapidly growing organization. This role is responsible for building and executing successful paid social marketing campaigns for an assigned book of clients. This role supports the organization by building strong relationships with clients and delivering exceptional paid social marketing strategies to ensure our clients are achieving the desired business results they need from their paid social campaigns.
As the Senior Paid Social Strategist, you are a competitive, results-oriented, enthusiastic digital marketer cultivated by years of success in marketing agencies or other professional services firms. You are independent, assertive, and self-confident as you intensely manage multiple priorities and take the initiative to get things done. You employ your quick decision-making in response to changing conditions and use directive leadership to assure business results are achieved. You take risks and need to be challenged. You are outgoing and have a very strong persuasive communication style. You are driven in your pursuit of achieving results that provide value to your current clients and those around you and are eagerly motivated by the pressure of the expectations described.
As the Senior Paid Social Strategist, you will receive:
- Salary range $80-100K, depending on experience
- Flexible PTO Policy
- 75% paid Medical, 50% paid Dental insurance
- 401k with a generous match
- Vacation bonus ($500/after 1st year, an addition $250 every year after)
- $2,000 p/year Personal Development budget
- Company Vacation Homes to Use after the first anniversary
- Annual all-inclusive Mexico company trip w/ a +1
- And more
As the Senior Paid Social Strategist, you will:
- Partner with clients to consult on overall paid social digital marketing strategies that create a win-win relationship
- Build and execute successful digital marketing campaigns inside of Facebook Ads Business Manager
- Define, monitor, and analyze trends in clients’ KPIs
- Develop paid social strategy based on client-specific goals
- Actively test and analyze targeting criteria (keywords & audiences), ad creatives, landing pages, and bid strategies to drive results in line with clients’ goals
- Communicate performance results and strategy recommendations to clients & secure buy-in from decision-makers
- Identify, maximize and present new opportunities for client growth
- Create quarterly business reviews and other client-facing presentations that outline performance, insights from testing, and key strategic opportunities
What you need to be the Senior Paid Social Strategist:
- Prior experience with managing budgets in Facebook Ads of $10k - $100k p/month
- 3+ years professional-client strategy communication (written and verbal)
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft or Google Suite
- Experience managing multiple clients or business campaigns simultaneously
We are Disruptive Advertising: Our mission is to build the best marketing agency that delivers business results, personal growth opportunities, and lasting relationships. Doing so helps us achieve our vision of creating an environment where we are inspired to realize and live our potential.
Our Core Values:
- Look inward first - Being responsible for your success and fulfillment
- Get curious - Address difficult topics with myself and others after getting my heart in the right place first
- Choose to grow- Choose to enjoy and embrace the growth process
- Care for the individual- Proactively invest in building meaningful relationships at work
We specialize in Paid Search, Paid Social, Email Marketing, Website Optimization, and Analytics. We are a fast-growing team of professionals who are hungry to excel both personally and professionally. Our clients look to us to expand their digital marketing footprint and create growth for their businesses.
We have been in business since 2013, our offices are in the beautiful city of Pleasant Grove, Utah where one side of our office overlooks the towering Wasatch Mountain Range, and the other has stunning views of Utah lake. In 2020 Disruptive ADvertising received several awards, including Utah Business Magazine's Best Companies to Work For, UV50 Fastest growing companies, and Digital.com 2020 Best Advertising & Marketing Agencies. In 2019 we were highlighted in USA Today as one of "SLC's Best Companies to Work For" and in Glassdoor as "Best Places to Work" at #13.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity and we look forward to reviewing your application!
Disruptive Advertising is an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or veteran status.
This position can be remote in most locations in the US, except NY or SC.
- Apply To Position
- Apply Using LinkedIn
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 98 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Location: Lindon, UT