Email Marketing Strategist
- Job Openings
- Email Marketing Strategist
- Apply To Position
- Apply Using LinkedIn
*Company located in Utah - Employees can work in the office or remotely in most locations in the US, except SC and NY. This is a full-time opportunity, not a contract opportunity.
The Role: Email Marketing Strategist is a key member of the Client Services team, who is responsible for managing and executing our client’s email marketing campaigns. This role is highly creative & technical, has a sharp eye for details, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Our culture is collaborative, analytical, and creative!
As an Email Marketing Strategist, you are…
…a competitive, results-oriented, enthusiastic digital marketer cultivated by years of success in marketing agencies or other professional services firms. You are independent, assertive, and self-confident as you intensely manage multiple priorities and take the initiative to get things done. You employ your quick decision-making in response to changing conditions and use directive leadership to assure business results are achieved. You take risks and need to be challenged. You are outgoing and have a very strong persuasive communication style. You are driven in your pursuit of achieving results that provide value to your current clients and those around you and are eagerly motivated by the pressure of the expectations described.
As an Email Marketing Strategist, you will receive:
- Salary range $60-100K dependent on experience
- Flexible PTO Policy
- 75% paid Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k with generous match
- Vacation bonus ($500/after 1st year, an addition $250 every year after)
- $2,000 p/year Personal Development budget
- Company Vacation Homes to Use after the first anniversary
- Annual all-inclusive Mexico company trip w/ a +1
- And more
As an Email Marketing Strategist, you will
- Develop and manage our client’s email marketing strategy with a focus on revenue-generating activities.
- Manage day-to-day execution and analysis of client email marketing programs.
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of marketing automation features and industry trends.
- Email marketing subject matter expert for clients
- Collaborate with internal and external partners, including but not limited to design, development, and external clients.
- Deliver regular analytics reports and recommendations for improvements.
- Manage the end-to-end email production process for email deployments including implementing campaign set-up, validation, execution, A/B testing, and analysis.
What you need to be an Email Marketing Strategist:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft or Google Suite
- 1 + year(s) experience with email marketing strategy and implementation
- 1 + year(s) experience in HTML and CSS preferred
- Experience optimizing marketing performance through A/B testing, personalization, creative, and dynamic content management.
- 1 + year(s) using an Email Service Provider (Examples: Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Marketo, Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Hubspot)
- 2 years of experience in a client-facing digital marketing role
We are Disruptive Advertising: ( A digital marketing agency committed to growing both our client’s businesses and our employees’ careers. We specialize in Paid Search, Paid Social, Email Marketing, Website Optimization and Analytics. We are a fast-growing team of professional digital marketers. Our clients look to us to expand their digital marketing footprint and create growth for their business by winning at life and business together.
We have been in business since 2013, our offices are in the beautiful city of Pleasant Grove, Utah where one side of our office overlooks the towering Wasatch Mountain Range, and the other has stunning views of Utah lake. In 2020 Disruptive Advertising received several awards, including: Utah Business Magazine’s Best Companies to Work For, UV50 Fastest growing companies and Digital.com 2020 Best Advertising & Marketing Agencies. In 2019 we were highlighted in USA Today as one SLC's Best Companies to Work For" and in Glassdoor as "Best Places to Work” at #13.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity and we look forward to reviewing your application!
- Look inward first - Being responsible for your success and fulfillment
- Get curious - Address difficult topics with myself and others after getting my heart in the right place first
- Choose to grow- Choose to enjoy and embrace the growth process
- Care for the individual- Proactively invest in building meaningful relationships at work
Disruptive Advertising is an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or veteran status.
- Apply To Position
- Apply Using LinkedIn
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 4 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000
Location: Lindon, UT
Education: Bachelor Degree