Link Product Manager
As the Link Product Manager, you are responsible for the link-building success of your book of business. The Link Product Manager is the main point of contact for our Link Building clients and handles most client communication. The Link Product Manager coordinates and nurtures a team of Link Building Team Leads and their Team of Link Builders to build links per the client’s specifications.
Disciplined work ethic, attention to detail, top-notch communication skills, and solid leadership are crucial to the role. The Link Product Manager is also expected to have a well-rounded understanding of SEO pertaining to link building with the backup of the Team Leads to provide further clarity and assistance related to clients’ orders needs.
The Link Product Manager is also expected to act as leaders for their team, providing guidance, inspiration, and opportunities for growth to their team members.
As the Link Product Manager, you are also tasked with finding ways to improve the link-building product we sell in order to provide more value and retain more clients. This will include developing and executing tests to improve the link building and outreach product overall.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to understand the needs of our clients, meet those needs, and communicate how our work meets those needs.
- High-level knowledge of all aspects of digital marketing (Specifically SEO, Link Building, and Guest Post Outreaching).
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing
- Ability to understand and analyze data with the sole goal of pushing strategy and creating pivots in the interest of clients goals
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Self-disciplined and motivated as well as a team player
- Thirst for knowledge...constantly reading, studying, and testing
- Competitive but always compassionate and helpful to others
- Creative and innovative
- Knowing how to commit to and hit promised deadlines
- Proven leadership qualities
- What Makes Up The Result (Responsibilities)
- The following is a set of responsibilities this role abides by in order to accomplish the top-line result:
- Set strong lead measures that help you stretch/grow your management capabilities.
- Manage client communication with all link clients.
- Communicate specific link order needs that arise from your communication with your client to the link-building teams.
- Coordinate link order distribution loads with your Team Leads to ensure overall team workloads are balanced and feasible.
- This also includes letting HR know when we're ready to hire more people in your department.
- Ensure each client has been billed for the work we're doing.
- Have invoicing ready on the first business day of the month.
- Work with Executive Director to improve the financial benefit derived from each product we sell.
- This includes finding ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our work (training new employees, standardized processes, new/improved methods of execution, database management).
- Coordinate with sales and marketing to ensure we're aligned on pricing for our current capabilities + capacity to execute on those capabilities.
BASE is an adapted ROWE* company. Below is your topline result that should guide your choices.
*A Results Only Work Environment is a human resource management strategy in which employees are paid for results rather than the number of hours worked.
Your Top Line Result (the R in R.O.W.E)
→ Manage and develop the overall link building products being sold/delivered by BASE
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance: United Healthcare: BASE pays for 100% of the employee’s premium and pays for 50% of the employee’s dependent’s premiums.
- Dental insurance: MetLife: BASE pays for 100% of the employee’s premium and pays for 50% of the employee’s dependent’s premiums.
- Life insurance: MetLife: BASE pays for 100% of the employee’s premium. Coverage is a term life policy that covers the employee for 1x of their salary (up to $100,000).
- Vision insurance: MetLife: BASE pays for 100% of the employee’s premium and pays for 50% of the employee’s dependent’s premiums
- Health Savings Account (HSA): Employee is able to allocate pre-tax dollars to be used on medical care expenses. BASE contributes $150/month ($1,800 per year) to the employee’s HSA. The money rolls over year over year and it remains the employee’s even after they leave BASE.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Employee is able to allocate pre-tax dollars to be used on dependent care expenses. This is a use it or lose it plan.
- Commuter Benefits: Employee is able to allocate pre-tax dollars to be used on commuter expenses. Train, subway, bus, parking. BASE contributes up to $50/month ($600 per year) to the employee’s commuter benefit plan.
- 401k + Match: BASE matches up to 4% of the employees pay.
- ROWE (results only work environment): Work whenever, wherever, and however you want as long as the work gets done. Employee gets 100% autonomy from BASE. BASE gets 100% accountability from the employee. No vacation policy. No time policy. No office policy.
- Parental Leave: Employees receive six consecutive weeks of paid time off. The employee can choose to take another consecutive six weeks of unpaid time off. During this time, their work is covered by other employees. Nothing is expected from the employee during their parental leave.
- Library: BASE will buy practically any book the employee would like to read. The employee reads it, then puts in on the bookshelf in the office for others to use. There is already an extensive library of great books in the office that employees can take at anytime. No need to check it out or let anyone know. Just return it when finished.
- Book Club: Participate in our monthly book club. Get a free book and learn through a great discussion with co-workers.
- On-site gym: Open 24/7 with employee’s access key card. Lockers and showers.
- Wellness Program: Once per year, a full blood panel test paid for 100% by BASE. Membership to SteadyMD where you can have a doctor accessible via an app. Subscription to the Waking Up meditation app. Employees receive an Oura ring after one year at BASE.
- Thanksgiving Point Pass: This corporate pass is fully transferable and allows a party of up to 8 people per visit. This pass also provides entry into Ashton Gardens, Farm Country, Museum of Ancient Life, and Museum of Natural Curiosity. Includes a 10% discount on food and retail purchases at Thanksgiving Point, a 50% discount on admissions for guests over the initial 8, and can be used for personal or work use.
- Sundance Corporate Pass: BASE has four fully transferable passes. These passes work for both winter and summer use. Skiing and snowboarding in the winter, scenic lift rides, hikes, and mounting biking in the summer. Passes may be used for personal or work use.
Apply for this job
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 4 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Location: Lehi, UT