Analyst, Solution Architecture
About Ovative Group
Ovative Group is the premier independent media and measurement firm in the United States. We help change makers, in fast-growing, customer-centric organizations across industries reinvent their marketing and measurement programs. We leverage our media, measurement, and consulting capabilities to help brands like Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman, Facebook, The Home Depot, CVS, Disney, and UnitedHealth Group transform their media and marketing programs. Our proprietary approach to measuring and optimizing marketing investment decisions,Enterprise Marketing Return (EMR),is disrupting the industry and setting the gold standard for customer and marketing strategy, activation, and measurement.
Recognized six consecutive years on Star Tribune’s list of Top 150 Workplaces and four years on Inc.5000’s list of the fastest growing private companies in America, we pride ourselves in always overdelivering for our clients, our teams, and our communities.
About the Role
The Solution Architect is responsible for supporting prospects, clients, and the Solution Architecture team with achieving various technology and business objectives.
Responsibilities will include
- Subject matter expert in optimization and analytics technologies
- Stay on top of new technologies and product offerings to drive innovative solutions for the Site Analytics & Optimization team
- Drive and document technical requirements for client engagements
- Evaluation of proper technologies to be used for client engagements
- Advise on implementation and use of technologies
- Architect requirements & data flow for recurring/ad hoc reporting
- Troubleshoot issues with analytics & optimization technology stacks
- Act as technical liaison between business teams and the technology/infrastructure teams
- Contribute to the business development process by involving in sales presentations, proposal development, estimation, and client presentations
- 1+ years of relevant experiences
- BA or BS degree in Business or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Client & project management experience
- Experience with analytics & optimization technologies like the Adobe suite, Google Analytics, Maxymiser, Optimizely, etc
- Experience with complex technology architecture
- Ability to interpret, collect, and/or refine development and configuration requirements
- Experience with APIs
- Experience providing good customer service
- Possess a can do attitude to achieve success and soft skills to reassure clientele when navigating through ambiguity and overcoming challenges
At Ovative, we offer a transparent view into three core components of your total compensation package: Base Salary, Annual Bonus, and Benefits. The salary range for this position below is inclusive of an annual bonus. Actual offers are made with consideration for relevant experience and anticipated impact. Additional benefits information is provided below.
For our Data Engineer positions, our compensation ranges from $48,000 to $72,000, which is inclusive of a 10% bonus.
Benefits of Working at Ovative Group
We provide strong, competitive, holistic benefits that understand the importance of your life inside and out of work.
Culture matters and we’ve been recognized as a Top Workplace five-years running because of it. We demand trust and transparency from each other. We believe in doing the hard and complicated work others put off. We’re open in communication and floor plan. We’re flat – our interns sit next to VPs, our analysts work closely with senior leaders, and our CEO interacts with every single person daily. Put together, these elements help foster an environment where smart people can support each other in performing to their highest potential.
Compensation and insurance:
We strive to hire and retain the best talent in the Twin Cities. Paying fair, competitive compensation, with a large bonus incentive, and phenomenal health insurance is an important part of this mix. We’re rewarded fairly and when the company performs well, we all benefit.
Tangible amenities we enjoy:
- Flexible paid vacation policy
- 401k match program
- Free parking and on-site fitness center with locker rooms
- Sabbatical program
- Charitable giving via our time and a financial match program
- Shenanigan’s day
Working at Ovative won’t be easy, but if you like getting your hands dirty, driving results, and being surrounded by the best talent, it’ll be the most rewarding job you’ll ever have. If you think you can make us better, we want to hear from you!
Posted: 2 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Salary: $48,000 - $72,000
Location: Minneapolis, MN