Senior Seo Specialist
Senior SEO Specialist
OpenMoves is looking for an SEO superstar to join our growing digital marketing team! Must have 4-5 years SEO experience and proven track record of delivering SEO improvements on large SEO, B2B lead-gen and e-commerce websites. This is a remote part-time position and can grow into full-time.
Responsibilities and Duties
- This is a client-facing role. Candidate should have strong experience speaking directly with clients, preparing client-facing deliverables including PowerPoint presentations and monthly performance reports.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong technical SEO experience and knowledge of site structure, and site indexing.
- Understanding of SEO keyword management, competitive analysis, content strategies, and link building.
- Well-versed in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, XML sitemaps, and robots.txt.
- Microformats and rich snippets just make sense to you.
- You understand the buyer’s journey and how it relates to SEO goals and strategies.
- Can do a content gap analysis.
- Must stay abreast of current SEO industry trends, best practices, and Google Algorithm updates.