Sales Media Planner
WHO WE ARE:
Simpli.fiis a leader in programmatic advertising and agency management software delivering integrated omnichannel workflow that helps media buying organizations perform more effectively and efficiently.Simpli.fi’s primary clients are independent advertising agencies as well as multi-location brands, local media groups, networks, and trading desks with over 100,000 active daily campaigns run by more than 30,000 active advertisers.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The Sales Team is creating and staffing a new team! You’ll be centered around the execution of sales decks, requests for proposals/information, media plans, and even more. The position is located in Fort Worth, TX and reports to the Head of Media Planning & Proposal Management.
You will need to possess detailed-organization, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills. You will work directly with our Sales Directors and you will be responsible for developing detailed and highly strategic plans to send to agencies.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Work with and assist our sales team by providing collateral highlights of Simpli.fi’s capabilities and products in order to secure a client relationship
- Manage daily execution of multiple PowerPoint pitch decks, RFPs (request for proposals), RFIO (request for information), media plans and other client related documentations
- Analyze effectiveness and win rate of deliverables across the department for long term optimization and adjustment
- Proactively suggest and implement detailed ideas to optimize collateral
- Communicate between departments as needed to ensure Simpli.fi can execute and fulfill each campaign strategy
- Understand the agency (clients) business needs and provide sales with tools and assets to achieve goals
- Acquire and maintain a high-level knowledge of Simpli.fi’s proprietary technology, platform, best practices and strategies in the recommendations of online mediacampaigns
- Demonstrate critical thinking and efficient work processes to meet deadlines and turnaround times
YOU’LL HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Online advertising exposure or experience
- Knowledge of the online advertising industry, industry participants, trends and technologies
- Excellent communication and organization skills with a demonstrated history in client or sales satisfaction
- Highly motivated to excel with a strong work ethic and initiative
- Resourceful, dependable and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with sales contacts at all levels
- Flexibility in work availability
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS:
Awesome company environment and benefits with a great management team. Competitive pay based on experience, 17 PTO days, 401K match, long-term incentive plan and employer sponsored healthcare options. Hybrid work schedule. Company is focused on developing and mentoring employees!
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Apply for this job