Location: LA, NYC, Denver
Movement Strategy is an independent social media agency. Now at its 13-year, with 130+ employees across offices, we produce groundbreaking content for partners including Netflix, Klarna, Amazon Prime Video, and Warner Bros.
Community Managers are the face and voice of today's largest brands. They are master storytellers, brand planners, editors, producers, content strategists, publishers, and customer service all rolled into one. We are looking for someone in this role to work on some of our biggest entertainment, brand, of technology clients. Are you the right fit?
Movement Strategy is currently proactively recruiting someone with 2-3 years of experience working across day-to-day content creation and publishing management. We're looking for a well-organized, positive rock star that can work with internal and external teams to help produce and publish strategic content, grow brand communities, address individual needs from a customer service perspective, and consistently monitor and optimize executions to increase overall brand engagement and account growth.
Applicants must be interested in several things for this role. First and foremost, you’re enthralled with the digital-social environment. Second, you constantly think of ways people and brands can connect with one another. Third, you’re looking for a home that fosters these characteristics and allows you to grow.
KEY FOCUS AREAS:
— Community Management: You're observant, clever, and you have something additive to say that is going to get people to click that "like" button. You stay on-brand tonally in your responses to comments on our page and external comments on other external tiktok fyps.You are closely in tune with the overall social conversation, and can quickly identify trends, and engagement opportunities to insert the brand in.
— Strategic Development: You’re comfortable developing engagement strategies for brands that help achieve key business objectives. Developing cool activations is the base, but you understand how they 1) speak to key audiences, 2) weave in important insights, 3) help accomplish a larger initiative. Social listening and ongoing monitoring of social conversations is critical in uncovering the right opportunities.
— Creative Writing: You understand a brand’s voice, especially how to adopt this into the social vernacular. Perhaps more important, you handle revisions and direction from your supervisor positively and efficiently. You understand the guardrails and how to stay brand safe, while also being thoroughly invested in social and understanding the culture and ecosystem of each platform.
— Team Communication: You’ll be confident and comfortable interacting with both your internal teams and Clients on a regular basis. Often, you’ll be called upon to explain the insight behind your work and help others understand the overall strategy of the content/activations you manage, and how to make it better.
— Crafting and Sharing Learnings: You are excited to dig into the data and identify learnings and insights that will help the greater team develop new content formats and ways of reaching audiences through community management.
- Strong organizational skills (manage multiple channels and global/local market content calendars)
- Well-versed and up to speed in the latest social media technologies, platforms, services and analytics tools.
- Proven writing skills (technical and creative)
- Strong collaborator across internal and client teams
- Quick with feedback and revisions
- Keen with accuracy and proofreading
- Can handle multiple work streams and points of contact with ease
- 3+ years experience working on branded social media and managing social media content for brand/owned channels, agency setting preferred
- A creative background (no formal requirements -- we’re open to hearing your story)
- Expert knowledge with all current social platforms
- Experience with social listening and publishing tools
- Impeccable writing, public speaking and overall communication skills. This will entail copywriting, client communications and reporting (collect and keep track of engagement data for comments, innovate on our CM strategy and learn from data, etc.)
- Content and editorial expert
- Passionate and knowledgeable about film, the entertainment industry, pop-culture, and relevant markets
- On top of the latest industry trends, breakthrough creative campaigns, emerging technologies, pop culture and current events. Bring forward opportunistic ideas proactively to take advantage of these trends in real-time.
- Strategic thinker at the core with the ability to identify an insight and turn it into a sound strategic recommendation
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills; and understand what is working and how we can make things better
- Proficient in Keynote, G-suite and all social platforms
- Must be self-motivated and a master multi-tasker who crushes day-to-day interactions but understands and takes action on road-mapping and planning ahead
- Ability to prepare client-ready documents and liaise with clients and brand agency partners
- You’re proactive and naturally curious about the digital space, constantly looking for opportunities
- You are passionate about the work you do and treat your client’s business as if it were your own
- You make others’ jobs easier (no matter who they are or what they do)
- You create a positive and open environment when around others
- Your attention to detail is unmatched
- You’re the hardest worker in town
- You know how to hustle
- You have a diverse and inclusive perspective
Movement Strategy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Movement, we believe that what we put out into the world matters. And since we were founded on the principles of paving our own path, we take bold steps towards what we believe is the right direction. This means addressing the big stuff: the systems of inequality that impact some of us far more than others. As culture creators, we firmly believe we have a responsibility to our colleagues, clients, communities, and the industry to live up to the Movement name. We confront inequities head-on as they come, knowing that this work is never done and that we must keep the momentum.