Sr. Manager, Retail Media
About Ovative Group
Ovative Group is the premier independent media and measurement firm in the United States. We help change makers, in fast-growing, customer-centric organizations across industries reinvent their marketing and measurement programs. We leverage our media, measurement, and consulting capabilities to help brands like Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman, Facebook, The Home Depot, CVS, Disney, and UnitedHealth Group transform their media and marketing programs. Our proprietary approach to measuring and optimizing marketing investment decisions,Enterprise Marketing Return (EMR),is disrupting the industry and setting the gold standard for customer and marketing strategy, activation, and measurement.
Recognized six consecutive years on Star Tribune’s list of Top 150 Workplaces and four years on Inc.5000’s list of the fastest growing private companies in America, we pride ourselves in always overdelivering for our clients, our teams, and our communities.
About the Role
The Retail Media team is developing industry-leading strategy, optimizations, and measurement of the marketplace and retail media landscape. We envision that Retail Media will play an increasing role in the marketing mix and our team is positioned to be a strategic partner to move our clients forward. The Ovative Group Senior Manager, Retail Mediaposition is an opportunity for an experienced candidate to take the next step in a leadership role at a fast-growing company that has the highest standards for talent, fun, and client success. They will play a pivotal role in helping Ovative build and drive new capabilities toward measuring and optimizing marketplaces advertising to the true enterprise impact. This candidate must be self-directed, comfortable supporting multiple work streams, and be able to think critically to identify opportunities for further optimizations and communicate it effectively.
Responsibilities of a Retail Media, Senior Manager
- Client relationship management:
- Own, manage and grow the overall relationship and performance of some of Ovative Group’s largest clients
- Effectively manage client relationship and establish trust and credibility
- Effectively influence client stakeholders to evolve strategies and measurement approach to drive enterprise impact through marketplaces media optimization
- Supervise day-to-day management of client retail media programs
- Team leadership and employee development:
- Be a leader in defining and building our retail media practice
- Drive strategic channel capabilities forward and owning key solution area accountabilities
- Support staffing strategy and help recruit, train and manage new Ovative team members
- Inspire your direct reports to reach their quarterly, annual, and long-term goals
- Cross-functional strategy & thought leadership:
- Act as a senior subject matter expert for retail media by continually evolving Ovative’s approach to best practices; vetting and partnering with new technology companies; managing planning and execution tools, and staying on top of emerging trends
- Support higher level, cross-functional marketing strategy projects by providing deep media expertise
- Performance media management & execution:
- Retail media network strategy and management, including onsite display, offsite programmatic display, and other retail media network tactics
- Strategy and campaign planning, integrated with all Ovative services
- Algorithmic bid platform and manual bidding strategy and optimization to support enterprise goals
- Strategic partner management across key Marketplaces (Amazon, Walmart, Instacart, Home Depot, Target, etc.) and technology partners (Pacvue, Criteo, Citrus ad, PromoteIQ, etc.)
- Understand and optimize for the relationship between organic product listings and paid media programs
- Guide and manage client marketplace media programs
- 8+ years of digital media experience with recent responsibilities for enterprise-level Amazon and retail media programs
- 4+ years of experience managing a team with direct reports
- Proven track record of success driving strong positive results through Amazon and retail media programs
- Proven mastery of the following:
- Digital media strategies and execution oversight
- Performance-based, direct-response marketing programs
- Execution with marketplace technologies and platforms
- External partner management
- Previous experience in performance marketing, retail, eCommerce, etc. preferred
At Ovative, we offer a transparent view into three core components of your total compensation package: Base Salary, Annual Bonus, and Benefits. The salary range for this position below is inclusive of an annual bonus.Actual offers are made with consideration for relevant experience and anticipated impact. Additional benefits information is provided below.
For our Sr. Manager positions, our compensation ranges from $111,000 to $186,000, which is inclusive of a 25% bonus.
Benefits of Working at Ovative Group
We provide strong, competitive, holistic benefits that understand the importance of your life inside and out of work
Culture matters and we’ve been recognized as a Top Workplace three-years running because of it. We demand trust and transparency from each other. We believe in doing the hard and complicated work others put off. We’re open in communication and floor plan. We’re flat – our interns sit next to VPs, our analysts work closely with senior leaders, and our CEO interacts with every single person daily. Put together, these elements help foster an environment where smart people can support each other in performing to their highest potential.
Compensation and Insurance:
We strive to hire and retain the best talent in the Twin Cities. Paying fair, competitive compensation, with a large bonus incentive, and phenomenal health insurance is an important part of this mix. We’re rewarded fairly and when the company performs well, we all benefit.
Tangible Amenities We Enjoy:
- Flexible paid vacation policy
- 401k match program
- Free parking and on-site fitness center with locker rooms
- Sabbatical program
- Charitable giving via our time and a financial match program
- Shenanigan’s Day
Working at Ovative won’t be easy, but if you like getting your hands dirty, driving results, and being surrounded by the best talent, it’ll be the most rewarding job you’ll ever have. If you think you can make us better, we want to hear from you!
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 11 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Salary: $111,000 - $186,000
Location: Minneapolis, MN