Senior Social Media Marketing Strategist
The senior social media strategist at Nebo will serve as a leader on the social media team, working cross-functionally with our social, PR and design teams to achieve client’s goals, find solutions to challenges, put thoughtful strategies in place and bring forward-thinking ideas to the table. You will be able to set social strategies in motion spanning organic, boosted/promoted campaigns, influencer marketing, and more. You will need to be inquisitive, passionate and inventive. And you'll get over-the-moon excited about the ever-evolving social media and PR landscapes. If this sounds like you, slide into our DMs, because you may be a good fit for our team.
Nebo is a human-centered agency built on a culture of respect, professional growth and care for every employee. With numerous perks, including hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work options designed to fit your needs, unlimited PTO, and free attendance to local marketing events, join this fun-loving team that occasionally talks Slack Smack.
- Develop social media strategies for a variety of clients in a wide array of fields and craft work to meet client goals
- Own stellar social campaigns from start to finish, including planning, deployment, optimization and reporting
- Lead boosted/promoted content management and strategy
- Work with our PR, copy, creative paid media and other teams to concept and bring to life amazing social media marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with Creative Specialists for ideation of campaign & assets. As needed, execute on creative support, such as creating Instagram stories
- Lead junior team members with the management of their social media clients, including training and final review of team deliverables
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of social media experience, agency experience a plus
- Mastery of the major social media platforms
- Expertise in paid and promoted social media
- Experience leading influencer marketing campaigns
- Experience with social media listening, reporting and management tools such as Crimson Hexagon, HootSuite, TweetDeck and more
- Experience strategizing and implementing social media campaigns
- Excellent writing skills
- Loves dogs and maybe even beer
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 20 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Location: Atlanta, GA