Account Supervisor, Business Strategy (LA or Denver)
Movement Strategy is looking for an Account Supervisor to join the team in our Los Angeles office. If you’re a detail-oriented leader with 3-5yrs+ experience, and a proven track record successfully managing large-scale accounts, keep reading!
We’re an independent social-led creative agency with a focus on digital marketing initiatives through the combined use of strategic creative and a deep knowledge of the latest social features, tools and digital trends. Now at its 13-year tenure, Movement produces groundbreaking work for partners including Klarna, Warner Bros., Netflix, and TruTV.
Our ideal candidate is well-versed in building and leading first-class client teams, particularly within a digital agency environment, driving strategy development and big picture thinking at every turn. They bring their A-game every day, and are always one-step ahead of everyone else.
The Account Supervisor of Business Strategy is responsible for connecting the dots between our clients and internal teams, earning their trust and helping to facilitate the work we do on a daily basis. We’re looking for a passionate, results-driven professional to contribute to our growing agency.
Managing Communications: Communicates directly with our clients, acting as a primary point of contact between them and our internal teams. Leading support for new requests and real-time questions, helping to facilitate and motivate entire teams across different departments.
Organizational Agility: Knowledgeable about how the team works; keeps workflows moving both through formal and informal channels; proactively connects the dots from project to project and team to team.
Innovation: Learns quickly when facing new problems; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
Attention to Detail + Flexibility: Ensures all social content is accurately scheduled and in line with client needs. Works closely with the Digital Content team to manage ~300 pieces of content per month across three social channels. Understands and appreciates the importance of being nimble and flexible in the entertainment industry.
Drive for Results: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; does not give up before finishing, even in the face of resistance or setbacks; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- At least 3-5yrs+ experience managing and growing large-scale client business and brand portfolios, bonus if it is within the entertainment category, within a digital agency environment.
- Experience leading client engagements; providing strategic guidance, thought leadership, process development, and oversight of all day-to-day operations.
- Embody the ‘lead by example’ approach–constantly inspiring and motivating cross-functional teams to produce outstanding work. More importantly, you need to be a person that people want to work with and learn from.
- Work closely with, and support, the Associate Account Director and Account Director to uphold department vision and work in a collaborative and creative manner with all employees.
- Strategic thinker at the core, supported by strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain high standards and impeccable attention to detail across internal and external deliverables.
- On top of the latest industry trends, breakthrough creative campaigns, and emerging technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
- Natural born Hustler–proven self-starter with the drive to succeed in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Proactive and naturally curious about the digital space, constantly looking for opportunities.
- Passionate about the work you do, always treating the client’s business as if it were your own.
- Positive thinker whose optimistic outlook is contagious to everyone around them, clients included.
- 100% employer contribution for health, vision, and dental
- 401k plus discretionary match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Unlimited Work from Home (Post COVID)
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary Bonus Program
- FSA - Flexible Spending Account
- Support for continued education
- Health and Wellness program
- Commuter benefits (NYC)
- Movement Journey – Stipend for continued education or personal growth
- Amazing colleagues
Movement Strategy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Movement, we believe that what we put out into the world matters. And since we were founded on the principles of paving our own path, we take bold steps towards what we believe is the right direction. This means addressing the big stuff: the systems of inequality that impact some of us far more than others. As culture creators, we firmly believe we have a responsibility to our colleagues, clients, communities, and the industry to live up to the Movement name. We confront inequities head-on as they come, knowing that this work is never done and that we must keep the momentum.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 73 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Salary: $4,000 - $57,777
Location: New York, NY
Education: Bachelor Degree