Sr. Analyst, Digital Experience Optimization
About Ovative Group
Ovative Group is the premier independent media and measurement firm in the United States. We help change makers, in fast-growing, customer-centric organizations across industries reinvent their marketing and measurement programs. We leverage our media, measurement, and consulting capabilities to help brands like Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman, Facebook, The Home Depot, CVS, Disney, and UnitedHealth Group transform their media and marketing programs. Our proprietary approach to measuring and optimizing marketing investment decisions,Enterprise Marketing Return (EMR),is disrupting the industry and setting the gold standard for customer and marketing strategy, activation, and measurement.
Recognized six consecutive years on Star Tribune’s list of Top 150 Workplaces and four years on Inc.5000’s list of the fastest growing private companies in America, we pride ourselves in always overdelivering for our clients, our teams, and our communities.
About the Role
Digital Marketing is a critical part of every consumer journey, but many companies only measure its impact on their digital outcomes. Our approach to Digital Experience Optimization at Ovative Group can’t be found anywhere else. We measure and optimize sites and apps at the enterprise level, both online and offline. Our clients are household names that span multiple industries, including retail, healthcare, education, CPG, and hospitality.
The Ovative Group Senior Analyst, Digital Experience Optimization position is an opportunity for an experienced candidate to take on an early stage, leadership role at a fast-growing company that has the highest standards for talent, fun, and client success. The ideal candidate demonstrates great critical & analytical thinking, has a solid understanding of the digital media landscape, and is motivated by driving results for our clients. Their role will play a pivotal role in helping Ovative continue our journey toward measuring and optimizing to the true enterprise impact, not solely ecommerce impacts.
Responsibilities of a Digital Experience Optimization Senior Analyst
Cross-functional strategy & thought leadership:
- Act as a subject matter expert for Site/App & Analytics strategies by continually evolving Ovative’s approach to best practices, vetting and partnering with new technology companies, managing planning and execution tools, and staying on top of emerging trends
- Develop and drive forward multi-channel digital experience strategies and roadmaps aligned with client program growth goals
- Understand and find synergies across digital media channels and site/app experiences within the client mix in partnership with other team members
Performance management & execution:
- Heavy data analysis of site and app optimization program performance
- Manage site & app A/B and multivariate testing and personalization programs from idea to execution including management of creative & development processes and execution of tests within digital A/B testing tools
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of digital customer behavior on clients’ websites and apps to identify insights and opportunities for optimization & testing; assess business objectives, research competition and develop materials to support recommendations
- Assess clients’ digital analytics tagging and data quality; provide recommendations for analytics enhancements to improve ability to make key business decisions
- Draw insights from multiple data sources to provide actionable insights and recommendations to clients
- Translate analyses into clearly communicated insights via slides, documents, presentations and emails to the client
Client relationship management:
- Demonstrate an understanding of client business/industry and how their work connects to the broader project and client goals
- Lead development and delivery of client-facing solutions, including:
- Clearly defining program objectives, tactics and KPIs
- Developing and delivering client communication
- Build strategies for clients and lead tactical planning and execution
- Effectively manage & grow client relationships and establish trust and credibility
- Strive to be the best interaction of the client’s day
Team leadership and employee development:
- Manage work independently with initial direction from leadership
- Regularly speak up, ask questions and express your POV
- Help train new Ovative team members
- Foster a culture of open communication and 360-degree feedback
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing and analytics, site/app product development, or related field
- Solid analytical background demonstrating the ability to understand business problems, analyze trends, draw conclusions and make actionable recommendations
- Proven track record of success driving growth and strong positive results within a digital business
- Great communication and client management skills
- Sound conceptual and analytical problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and drive efforts from start to finish
- Digital agency experience or digital lead on the client-side
- Previous experience in performance marketing, retail, eCommerce, etc.
- Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics experience
- Experience with digital A/B testing or personalization tools (Google Optimize, Adobe Target, Optimizely, etc.)
- Knowledge of UX/UI best practices
At Ovative, we offer a transparent view into three core components of your total compensation package: Base Salary, Annual Bonus, and Benefits. The salary range for this position below is inclusive of an annual bonus.Actual offers are made with consideration for relevant experience and anticipated impact. Additional benefits information is provided below.
For our Sr. Analyst positions, our compensation ranges from $62,000 to $93,000, which is inclusive of a 15% bonus.
Benefits of Working at Ovative Group
We provide strong, competitive, holistic benefits that understand the importance of your life inside and out of work, including:
- Flexible paid vacation policy
- 401k match program
- Free parking and on-site fitness center with locker rooms
- Sabbatical program
- Charitable giving via our time and a financial match program
- Shenanigan’s day
Compensation and Insurance:
We strive to hire and retain the best talent in the Twin Cities. Paying fair, competitive compensation, with a large bonus incentive, and phenomenal health insurance is an important part of this mix. We’re rewarded fairly and when the company performs well, we all benefit.
Culture matters and we’ve been recognized as a Top Workplace six years running because of it. We demand trust and transparency from each other. We believe in doing the hard and complicated work others put off. We’re open in communication and floor plan. We’re flat – our interns sit next to VPs, our analysts work closely with senior leaders, and our CEO interacts with every single person daily. Put together, these elements help foster an environment where smart people challenge and support each other in performing to their highest potential.
Working at Ovative won’t be easy, but if you like getting your hands dirty, driving results, and being surrounded by the best talent, it’ll be the most rewarding job you’ll ever have. If you think you can make us better, we want to hear from you!
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 15 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Salary: $62,000 - $93,000
Location: Minneapolis, MN