The position will report directly to the -CEO
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for providing support for marketing activities that increase brand awareness and drive profitable business opportunities for ioVista. They will play an important role in activities related to content generation, email marketing automation, social media promotion, account management and sales enablement for ioVista. The ideal candidate is passionate about Marketing and interested in developing skills sets on both the creative and technical sides of Marketing.
- Execute marketing and brand initiatives.
- Leverage HubSpot content management system (CMS) to build and update website pages, blog posts, landing pages, and webforms to increase website traffic and conversions
- Support the marketing editorial calendar by assisting in scheduling key content creation with various internal stakeholders and ensuring all created collateral is up to date.
- Edit, revise, post, and update content (articles, campaigns, press releases, collateral, case studies, and any other external communication) to ensure it corresponds with the overall content strategy and buyer’s journey.
- Create branded graphics and sales & marketing collateral (one pagers, presentations, diagrams, and misc. graphics) in Canva that meet brand standards
- Build prospect email marketing campaigns and product emails in HubSpot to nurture contacts and drive engagement
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook/Instagram channels.)
- Create and implement a social media marketing plan and editorial calendar.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (copy, images, graphics, and video).
- Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles during regular and outside of traditional business hours as required.
- Assist in planning and executing B2B lead generation campaigns.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Work with the sales team (remote and local) to develop digital campaigns, landing pages, and sales material that support their initiatives.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Hubspot experience a MUST
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
- Proficient using marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of latest digital marketing trends
- Experience with email automation tools
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Job Type: Full-time
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 15 Days Ago
Size: Small (11-50)
Salary: $35,000 - $45,000
Location: Dallas, TX
Education: Bachelor Degree