Manager, Retail Media
About Ovative Group
Ovative Group is the premier independent media and measurement firm in the United States. We help change makers, in fast-growing, customer-centric organizations across industries reinvent their marketing and measurement programs. We leverage our media, measurement, and consulting capabilities to help brands like Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman, Facebook, The Home Depot, CVS, Disney, and UnitedHealth Group transform their media and marketing programs. Our proprietary approach to measuring and optimizing marketing investment decisions,Enterprise Marketing Return (EMR),is disrupting the industry and setting the gold standard for customer and marketing strategy, activation, and measurement.
Recognized six consecutive years on Star Tribune’s list of Top 150 Workplaces and four years on Inc.5000’s list of the fastest growing private companies in America, we pride ourselves in always overdelivering for our clients, our teams, and our communities.
About the Role
The Retail Media team is developing industry-leading strategy, optimizations, and measurement of the marketplace and retail media landscape. We envision that Marketplaces will play an increasing role in the marketing mix and our team is positioned to be a strategic partner to move our clients forward. The Ovative Group Manager, Retail Mediaposition is an opportunity for an experienced candidate to take the next step in a leadership role at a fast-growing company that has the highest standards for talent, fun, and client success. The ideal candidate demonstrates, phenomenal client management, inspiring team leadership, great critical thinking, and sophisticated understanding of the digital and retail media landscape. Their role will play a pivotal role in helping Ovative build and drive new capabilities toward measuring and optimizing marketplaces advertising to the true enterprise impact.
Responsibilities of a Retail Media Manager
- Client relationship management:
- Own, manage and grow the overall relationship and performance of some of Ovative Group’s largest clients
- Lead day-to-day management of client marketplacesprograms including:
- Clearly defining program objectives, tactics and KPIs
- Developing and delivering client communication
- Effectively manage client relationship and establish trust and credibility
- Effectively influence client stakeholders to evolve strategies and measurement approach to drive enterprise impact through retail media optimization
- Team leadership and employee development:
- Be a large part of defining and building our retail media practice
- Recruit, train and manage new Ovative team members
- Inspire your team and direct reports to reach their quarterly, annual, and long-term goals
- Cross-functional strategy & thought leadership:
- Act as a subject matter expert for retail media by continually evolving Ovative’s approach to best practices; vetting and partnering with new technology companies; managing planning and execution tools, and staying on top of emerging trends
- Develop and drive forward multi-channel digital media strategies and roadmaps aligned with client program growth goals
- Support higher level, cross-functional marketing strategy projects by providing deep media expertise
- Performance media management & execution:
- Guide, manage, and support execution of client marketplace media programs including:
- Strategy and campaign planning, integrated with all Ovative services
- Algorithmic bid platform and manual bidding strategy and optimization to support enterprise goals
- Strategic partner management across key Marketplaces (Amazon, Walmart, Instacart, Home Depot, Target, etc.) and technology partners (Pacvue, Criteo, Citrus ad, PromoteIQ, etc.)
- Actively identify new test and learn opportunities within marketplaces to build on expertise and unlock new capabilities
- Custom analysis, reporting and insights that can scale across the channel
- Understand and optimize for the relationship between organic product listings and paid media programs
- Retail media network strategy and management, including onsite display, offsite programmatic display, and other retail media network tactics
- 6+ years of experience directly responsible for enterprise-level Amazon and retail media programs
- Proven track record of success driving strong positive results through Amazon and retail media programs
- Proven mastery of the following:
- Performance-based, direct-response Amazon and retail media programs
- Execution with marketplace technologies and tools (e.g. Amazon Advertising (AMS, DSP, AAP), Instacart, Pacvue, Criteo, PromoteIQ, Profitero, and other technologies)
- External partner management (Amazon, Walmart, Instacart, technology partners, etc.)
- Previous experience in performance marketing, retail, eCommerce, etc. preferred
- Experience managing direct reports
At Ovative, we offer a transparent view into three core components of your total compensation package: Base Salary, Annual Bonus, and Benefits. The salary range for this position below is inclusive of an annual bonus.Actual offers are made with consideration for relevant experience and anticipated impact. Additional benefits information is provided below.
For our Manager positions, our compensation ranges from $79,000 to $132,000, which is inclusive of a 20% bonus.
Benefits of Working at Ovative Group
We provide strong, competitive, holistic benefits that understand the importance of your life inside and out of work
Culture matters and we’ve been recognized as a Top Workplace five-years running because of it. We demand trust and transparency from each other. We believe in doing the hard and complicated work others put off. We’re open in communication and floor plan. We’re flat – our interns sit next to VPs, our analysts work closely with senior leaders,
and our CEO interacts with every single person daily. Put together, these elements help foster an environment where smart people can support each other in performing to their highest potential.
Compensation and Insurance:
We strive to hire and retain the best talent in the industry. Paying fair, competitive compensation, with a large bonus incentive, and phenomenal health insurance is an important part of this mix. We’re rewarded fairly and when the company performs well, we all benefit.
Tangible Amenities We Enjoy:
- Flexible paid vacation policy
- 401k match program
- Free parking and on-site fitness center with locker rooms
- Sabbatical program
- Charitable giving via our time and a financial match program
- Shenanigan’s Day
Working at Ovative won’t be easy, but if you like getting your hands dirty, driving results, and being surrounded by the best talent, it’ll be the most rewarding job you’ll ever have. If you think you can make us better, we want to hear from you!
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 10 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Salary: $79,000 - $132,000
Location: Minneapolis, MN