Senior Digital Configuration Specialist
Position at Opus
WHO WE ARE
Opus Agencypartners with world-shaping brands like Amazon, Google, Microsoft, and Salesforce to catalyze movements through shared experiences. Crafted through our end-to-end capabilities and propelled from the epicenter of events, content, and community, these experiences are renowned for accelerating momentum—and success—for everyone involved.
Built across four decades, we scale excellence at the forefront of focused strategy, fearless creativity, emerging technology, and agile delivery. Today, as the flagship ofThe Opus Group, our team members are outperforming from hubs throughout the United States, in the heart of London, and around the world.
If you embody our cultural pillars—if you can bring versatility, embody optimism, elevate integrity, catalyze curiosity, and own excellence—then join us in fueling the future of brand movements.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
At Opus we work with some of the world’s most influential brands to design, create, and manage their most important events and experiential campaigns. The Senior Digital Configuration Specialist is responsible for working with event teams to configure, style, and customize web-based platform implementations, as well as recommend platform features and capabilities to aid in the experience design to maximize the platform impact. The Senior Digital Configuration Specialist will work within event teams to assure multiple external event technologies come together flawlessly to create a successful and innovative event. In the digital and hybrid event space, the event happens online, and you are responsible for making sure the doors open and the lights turn on.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- 3+ years’ experience in a services organization delivering technology.
- 4+ years’ experience with a broad array of technology disciplines including website development, configuring a CMS, technology service and delivery, and data management
- Advanced technical skills in:
- HTML / CSS
- Responsive design and industry best practices
- Understand UI/UX design and web accessibility needs
- Time management and project management skills
- Comfort and confidence speaking to clients and partners
- Ability to translate between technical and non-technical stakeholders (explain technical jargon in simple/easily understood ways)
- Ability to perform quality assurance
- Strong critical thinking, organizational, creative problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Demonstrated verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance, both independently and as a member of cross functional teams
- Strong attention to detail with ability to see the big picture
- Event Industry experience is a strong plus, but not required
- Configure complex event registration and experience delivery platforms to match the designed experience(s)
- Critically evaluate configuration options for designed experiences to help ensure a unified user experience
- Provide guidance to event teams regarding available features and the best methods to configure and deploy them to increase event engagement
- Design, document and implement custom coded functionality to supplement platform features and/or limitations
- Client-first approach: Understand and advocate client branding and voice
- Utilize provided creative assets to customize the experiences
- Effectively manage relationships with clients, vendors, and project stakeholders
- Effectively prioritize workload on multiple projects & events simultaneously
- Successfully perform in high stress, fast-paced environment
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Work cooperatively with other employees, vendors, and clients
- Portray professional presence through superior communication and presentation
- Show personal and professional integrity, and commitment to excellence and high standards
- Be self-directed and deadline-driven, with an ability to manage priorities and projects within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
What You Can Expect in Return
- Full time position
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Health & Dental Insurance (choice of plans)
- 100% Employer paid short-term disability and life insurance.
- Opportunity to elect additional life insurance and LTD insurance at employee expense.
- Paid parental leave
- Opportunity to contribute pre-tax dollars to flexible spending accounts
- 401(K) with company match
- Flexibility in work schedules
- Unlimited paid time off
Other Duties and Acknowledgement
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the employee/ candidate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of the position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship. This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Opus Agency does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Like everyone else across the US and around the world – Opus/MAS/Tencue has and continues to monitor the on-going spread of COVID-19 – with the health and safety of both our teams and clients as a number one priority. Opus/MAS/Tencue implemented a policy that requires all employees (with limited exceptions) to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination prior to employment.
Posted: 81 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Location: Beaverton, OR