Sr Product Manager
Springbox is Prophet’s digitally powered, creatively inspired agency that helps companies become digital leaders and realize the potential of transformative ideas to achieve uncommon growth. Its portfolio of services includes behavioral insights, go-to-market planning, performance media, creative, experience design, and integrated analytics.
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will be your client's advisor and primary point of contact, driving vision, strategy, roadmap, and prioritization. You will also serve as Subject Matter Expert on the client’s business for the larger engagement team. You will collaborate with clients, partners and teammates at all levels and across all disciplines. Must be comfortable presenting and driving discovery with both ICs and C-Level. This position focuses on 0-1 product -providing the opportunity to drive significant value without the “tech debt” tradeoffs of SaaS or enterprise product.
• 4-8 years of client management/partnership experience
• Drive and develop product vision, strategy, market/user research with the customer’s needs always in mind.
• Experience facilitating and driving ideation workshops with cross-functional leaders; identify new ideas, customer needs, pain points, and solution options
• Highly Curious!
• Guide product development; participate in validation, internal QA and user testing
• Translate product vision into a roadmaps and technical artifacts: PRDs, epics, stories and technical requirements
• Establish objective goals for the product with success and acceptance criteria using meaningful metrics, KPIs, and quantifiable business outcomes
• Build and maintain relationships with vendors.
• Influence without authority
• Support the sales process through business development engagements.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Client relationship experience is required
• Enterprise-grade website strategy, design, and build is preferred
• Proven track record of working with senior client stakeholders and diverse teams as a servant leader and steward of economic and customer value
• Extracting the “what” from larger discovery and research
• Confidence working closely with a multi-disciplinary team on customer-focused products and services
• Demonstrated success creating digital product vision, strategy, experience, and enterprise solutions and services - from ideation to launch, including engineering and operational quality
• Proven ability to prioritize multiple demands and obtain buy-in from stakeholders
• Proficient in Jira, MS Teams, PowerPoint, and Sharepoint