Position at MAS
at MAS (Full Time, Remote)
ACCOUNTS AT MAS:
As an experience agency, evoking emotion is our specialty. Accounts is where that emotional connection with our clients begins. With our deep knowledge of brand identity and culture; we deliver insights that drive strategic and creative direction for every piece of work in the agency. Our accounts team has a blended background in both B2B and B2C experiential campaigns. The Accounts team is at the forefront of all projects and actively look to engage new clients for future business.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing the organization’s working relationship with multiple clients and groups and bringing on new business. This person will drive revenue opportunities with new and existing clients, develop sales strategies, lead sales calls and create a high level of customer success and satisfaction, while working to build on the established relationships with existing clients. This person should have the ability to consult with customers, including C-suite individuals/groups, identify production requirements, present complex information, and develop trusted partnerships.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- COMMUNICATE client needs and wishes to team. Pitch work with intelligence and energy to clients when presenting and efficiently express those ideas across all media types – consumer, retail, live events, digital, social, mobile, and environmental. Recap emails post call and follow up with client post event to review pros and cons. You will contract with and manage vendors, you will be expected to negotiate pricing to manage budget expectations. Ensure SOW or Contract are delivered to client immediately after the company is awarded business.
- OWN all clients calls and client/team meetings. Creating necessary project documentation including workback timelines and budget design. Write event summary and share photos for MAS files and social media. Responsible for all post event trafficking to clients or storage. Reconcile all receipts with coordinator and close out budget with EP/VP of Production. Conduct site visits and onsite meetings with vendors (i.e. catering tasting, scenic builds, etc). Responsible for the safety of staff and guests at event. In the event of an emergency or accident, will file the necessary incident reports and contact authorities as well as notify MAS Leadership on status of situation.
- MANAGE and track project budgets shared by or in collaboration with Executive Producer. Set up production documents with budget buckets for coordinators/art directors to work within. Manage timelines for vendors and lead weekly client calls and review post-call debriefs prepared by the Coordinator, ensuring accuracy. Serve as escalation point of contact for internal departments. Enter and maintain opportunities within the agencies CRM.
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU:
- At least 3-5 years of experience managing Experiential events and activations
- Understand event industry norms such as:
- Venue contracting – the overall process, including concessions
- Housing – room blocks, shoulder dates, cumulative blocks, and attrition
- Catering – food and beverage minimums
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Budget creation and financial tracking experience.
- Strong computer and technology skills, especially GSuite, Monday.com, & Salesforce.
- Ability to take initiative to learn and produce high quality work.
- Onsite team management experience.
- Ability to collaborate with others and work well on a team
- Display a positive attitude in all interactions with internal and external customers
- Flexibility and willingness to assist colleagues with projects and tasks outside of job requirements
MAS is a bespoke experience agency of audacious creatives and technologists, working from ideation to execution to evoke emotion through bold moments—big or small, physical or digital. We partner with our clients to build fully integrated, highly effective teams that create remarkable experiences and activations around the world. Blurring the lines between departments, we strategically collaborate from ideation to execution as one team—we’re all creatives here.
Minority-led and founded, MAS has been awarded “Best Places to Work” honors by AdAge for two consecutive years. The agency’s work has been recognized by Clio Awards, AdWeek, BizBash, Event Marketer, Webby Awards, and Eventex. For more information, visit our web site at MoreMAS.com and follow @ExperienceMAS on Instagram.
Other Duties and Acknowledgement
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the employee a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Opus Agency does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 86 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Salary: $50,970 - $68,247
Location: Beaverton, OR
Education: Bachelor Degree