Mas Senior Coordinator
Position at MAS
at MAS (Full Time, Remote)
PRODUCTION AT MAS:
At MAS, we evoke emotion by daring to be bold. In our production group, you’ll find dedicated problem-solvers of the impossible—there is never an obstacle too big or too intimidating to tackle. Ingrained in the process from the start, our dynamic producers and coordinators are relentless with the details to ensure creative integrity and maximum success throughout a project’s lifecycle. From in-person activations including pop-up tours and press events, to innovative virtual experiences for product launches and community experiences, our production team brings it all to life.
The Sr. Coordinator assists and reports directly to the Producer by sourcing, scheduling and organizing for upcoming events. You will be responsible for assisting event teams in all aspects of event management by serving as support staff on medium and large-scale events. Events assigned may include conferences, trade shows, dinners, corporate galas, and incentive programs. This position will work directly on all events, coordinating specific pieces as assigned by the event lead. Event pieces may include handling transportation, meeting room bookings, food and beverage, or talent management. This position will also lead small scale events with limited supervision. This is a client-facing role, and will have client contact primarily during meetings and through event leads.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- PARTICIPATE Actively participate in event ideation and assist with sourcing images for client decks. Actively participate in creative event ideation and continue look and feel of creative deck shared by creative/art directors. Oversee and manage PAs, BAs and Registration Staff; and delegate their responsibilities, assign their locations. Do routine walk throughs during event date to see if any assistance is needed. Lead stand up meeting with the above listed staff; and go over scripts. Re-assign BA locations and scripts throughout the day. Loop Producer/EP on changes and performance/event schedule
- MANAGE the internal sourcing decks, making sure pages are as organized as possible. Source props/décor per creative director’s direction and track costs. Create event playlists and handle onsite music. Draft and edit debriefs from weekly/monthly client calls. Update documentation for Producer as needed, including timelines, PA grids, production schedule, graphics grid, décor/prop purchase grid, contact sheet, deliverables grid, etc. Responsible for onsite war book which should include: Client deck, Internal deck if necessary, all COI’s, Production Schedule, Production Documents, Graphics Grid, Trucking Schedule, Contact sheets, etc.. Undertake venue searches and serve as liaison between team and venue. Responsible for sharing a clear inventory of all purchase items being sent to MAS storage, and updating existing MAS inventory with any new items added post event.
- LOGISTICS; Responsible for post event inventory of production kit and ordering subsequent replenishment or communicating back to warehouse what needs to be restocked. Collect and print invoices post-production; ensure PA grid and invoices are accurate before submitting for processing. Reconcile all receipts with other coordinators and close out budget with EP/Director of Production. Responsible for all post event trafficking to client or storage. Follow up with client post event to review event logistics pros and cons. Add successful new vendors to MAS internal vendor list.
- RESEARCH, REQUISITION & RECONCILIATION; Research possible event vendors, such as caterers, artists, DJs, florists, designers, etc as requested by Producer, and provide a comprehensive summary in deck format. Book and manage onsite production staff, assisting in the development of the briefing documents. Book travel and accommodations for event staff. Track packages and manage purchase returns and credit card/store credits. Responsible for clear communication in the form of inventory list for all items MAS storage needs to deliver to event site and/or pick up. Assist Producer with budget tracking/management and fiscally reconciling projects.
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU:
- 2 years of experiential events experience
- 2+ years of experience booking travel accommodations
- 2+ years of experience in vendor management, event budgeting, venue sourcing and data management.
- Understand event industry norms such as:
- Venue contracting – the overall process, including concessions
- Housing – room blocks, shoulder dates, cumulative blocks, and attrition
- Catering – food and beverage minimums
- Budget and financial tracking experience.
- Strong computer and technology skills, especially aligned with G-Suite, Monday, and Slack
- Ability to take initiative to learn and produce high quality work
- Onsite team management experience
- Ability to collaborate with others and work well on a team
- Display a positive attitude in all interactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility and willingness to assist colleagues with projects and tasks outside of job requirements
MAS is a bespoke experience agency of audacious creatives and technologists, working from ideation to execution to evoke emotion through bold moments—big or small, physical or digital. We partner with our clients to build fully integrated, highly effective teams that create remarkable experiences and activations around the world. Blurring the lines between departments, we strategically collaborate from ideation to execution as one team—we’re all creatives here.
Minority-led and founded, MAS has been awarded “Best Places to Work” honors by AdAge for two consecutive years. The agency’s work has been recognized by Clio Awards, AdWeek, BizBash, Event Marketer, Webby Awards, and Eventex. For more information, visit our web site at MoreMAS.com and follow @ExperienceMAS on Instagram.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 25 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Location: Beaverton, OR