1SEO Digital Agency is a full-service Digital Marketing Agency headquartered just outside of Philadelphia, PA and part of the 1SEO Family of Companies. As a Google Premier Partner, we are in the TOP 1% of ALL agencies in the US. Our #1 focus is as a client-centric agency, where we work to help our clients to grow, protect and inspire their success. Most of our team works a hybrid schedule of 3 days per week in the office located in Bristol, PA and 2 days working remote, every week.
1SEO.comDigital Agency is looking for an SEO Leader to work alongside our innovative and growing digital marketing team. The candidate will be responsible for delivering and managing search engine optimization efforts to support the SEO team. Daily workload includes, but is not limited to, link building, social media posting, campaign auditing, metric reporting, keyword research, on-page optimization, website/code editing, and web development. This is a full-time position based in our HQ in Bristol, PA.
**Must be able to work in the Philly HQ at least 3 days per week**
- Audit accounts from the ground up. Dive into comprehensive reporting and metrics to develop strategies that allow accounts to perform online.
- Research and make keyword recommendations based on trends, value, and competitors.
- Recommend both on and off-site tactics to have accounts perform online.
- Build and outreach to high-quality link sources and make professional relationships with webmasters.
- Remove links that cause site optimization issues by means of removal outreach to webmasters.
- Participate in client calls and take inclusive notes to report back to the SEO team.
- Utilize and understand how to leverage multiple digital marketing tools.
- Maintain project reports and spreadsheets.
- Research and stay current on industry trends and topics.
- Work alongside peers to fully cater to clients’ needs.
- Adhere to many other processes and procedures necessary to uphold the agreement between 1SEO.com and it’s clients.
Required Skills and Experience:
- MUST HAVE 5 years or more of SEO experience. Agency experience is preferred, but not required.
- Experience and understanding of SEO, including keyword research, audit reporting, on-page, and off-page tactics required.
- Must have great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must have a strong willingness to learn & the ability to work as a team or independently.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Must have excellent planning, analytical, and personal management skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- Must have the ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands.
What You Can Expect From 1SEO.com Digital Agency:
* Open-floor office environment with NO cubicles whatsoever. Basketball, Foosball, Billiards, ping-pong, Shuffleboard & video games are in the employee lounge.
* A fully-stocked kitchen provided by ownership. There is no shortage of snacks & you could almost eat breakfast, lunch & dinner here every day.
* Access to the gym in our building with NO membership fee.Workout before or after work, or during your lunch break.
* The office is open from 8 am to 6 pm Monday-Friday. We offer a flexible work schedule for BOTH early and late risers
* HYBRID WORK SCHEDULE: 3 days per week in the office / 2 days per week work from home
After 90 days of Full-time employment we offer our full-time employees:
* 50% funded healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision) for the employee. Dependents can be added to the plan. Supplemental health care insurance at a reduced cost
* Earn up to 3 weeks of PTO with an additional week given at year 3 AND another week at year 5.
* You can join the 401K after your 1st year of employment, with up to a 4% match.
* Generous incentive program for each anniversary you celebrate.
Apply for this job
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 27 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Location: Bristol, PA